The Sour And The Sweet!

I can hardly seperate the sweet moments, but of recent times, Helicopter Sunday, and the last 3 titles were all like nectar.

The sourest was Manchester. To lose the game without putting in a challenge was bad enough after the tears of pride as we took the park...but to hear of the trouble on the way back to Manchester city, and then have to trudge through the debris in the streets later, was like torture.

Tbh that is a bit of a myth. We did have some good chances and a handball went against us. Zenit deserved it tho. Thats the be all and end all really.

Tbh that is a bit of a myth. We did have some good chances and a handball went against us. Zenit deserved it tho. Thats the be all and end all really.

The game was a blur, and I've never watched it again, but it felt at the time like we were never in it.

I just remember being flummoxed as to why it took so long to get Novo on (especially) after the first goal, when we had hardly created a sausage with the players who started.

The game was a blur, and I've never watched it again, but it felt at the time like we were never in it.

I just remember being flummoxed as to why it took so long to get Novo on (especially) after the first goal, when we had hardly created a sausage with the players who started.

I never realised untill i watched the highlights back as to the chances we did have. However i could only watch them once and i dont think i will ever watch it again

Sweetest moment would be maybe oddly not us winning anything but Mark Hateley equalising against Marseille at Ibrox, I was only 15 at the time and I was all over the shop. I let out a massive cheer fell over the seats in front of me, got up, then went all quiet and cried tears of joy. Damn fitba makes a mess of a man :P

Lowest is easily that 6-2 defeat by those bastards, I had a horrible flu and my gloating papish girlfriend to deal with just to top it all off. :anguish:

Lowest is easily that 6-2 defeat by those bastards, I had a horrible flu and my gloating papish girlfriend to deal with just to top it all off. :anguish:

I feel your pain! Ma philosophy is like Rangers philosophy, we don't like signing papist but we sure love pumpin em.

Highest: Its a cut between Helicopter Sunday, such a big game for us! paired with...

*prepares english commentator accent*

"Manchester brace yourself, RANGERS ARE COMING!!!! SCOTLAND WILL HAVE IT'S BIG NIGHT ASWELL!!!The Scots are Heading for Manchester and you know what? MANCHESTER MAY NOT BE BIG ENOUGH!!!

Nights before big games when a sit up all night worrying and ma nerves are everywere a listen to that and it helps me a wee bit, calms me down and stuff even watch the video and see whittaker shed a tear makes me become a fuzzy bear :))

Worst: Don't know if anyone felt this way or it was just me but last season I toke for granted our or ma time with Walter at the Helm. It didn't sink in till that last game at Ibrox against the tangerine tims. When Walter toke the lap of honour it made me crumble and turn into a women, a even had to nip to the toilet for a wee greet :blush: The rain added to the occasion and helped cover the treacles of tears but at the same time made me worse:blush: that paired with Manchester 2008, a had just lost ma job a few months previous to that and a couldn't afford to get down there with the money a had and a decided not to go :( Ended up staying in with 5 of ma pals who couldnt make it either and we watched the game. After it finished we didn't even say bye to each other we all just got up and went our seperate ways and didn't speak for a few days :ohmy:

Am a very emotion guy when it comes to Rangers a know. :lol:

twice i went totally mad when motherwell scored they late goals and wee nacho's penalty [fiorentina] ran about the house screaming like a banshee [put the fear of death on my wife and boys] honestly acting like a raving lunatic [only the ger's can make me do that] thats 2 games i would have loved to have been at..on a slightly calmer note so excited when Souness became manager thinking about all these new signings......

worst was when they stopped us winning 10 in a row as it was my stag do that night