Greig And Mcclelland Resign

trueblue68

what username you deluded nonce

Are you just worried that no one is talking about you on this thread stop changing the subject shit is going down Ibrox way.

and all you can talk about is usernames.

Martin Luther (tu)

I'm not the first to mention it in the last 24 hours.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What relevence does this have ?

Booting the greatest ever ranger in the face...yuo sound like somone i would ignore as well.

It has relevance because he was being paid to be the Rangers ambassador, to handle and entertain fans / corporate clients. it was his job and he was acting like a cunt. He was a great player, but he is of no use to us at all in the boardroom. This has been going on for years and he has had his time. I know for a fact that the last owners were aware of it and were looking at phasing him out completely, but either didn't know how to do it, or wouldn't do it for fear of backlash. His time has come and ultimately it is a good thing. His actions in the last few years have shown he is an old man who should have moved on long ago.

As a guy who grew up watching John Greig all I can say is that I am saddened by his exit for whatever reason.

As a club I believe we hold our "Traditions" in high regard and rightly so, so when one of if not The Greatest Ever Ranger feels he has to leave it can only be a sad day for the club.

God Bless John Greig and good luck to him whatever he does and wherever he goes he will always be one of my all time heroes.

It has relevance because he was being paid to be the Rangers ambassador, to handle and entertain fans / corporate clients. it was his job and he was acting like a cunt. He was a great player, but he is of no use to us at all in the boardroom. This has been going on for years and he has had his time. I know for a fact that the last owners were aware of it and were looking at phasing him out completely, but either didn't know how to do it, or wouldn't do it for fear of backlash. His time has come and ultimately it is a good thing. His actions in the last few years have shown he is an old man who should have moved on long ago.

Lucky he did retire befoe you booted this old man in the face.....

Did you forget what account you were logged into ?

You and that guy the travelingwilberry are one step from wearing tin foil hats FFS seeing weemen in the shadows of a Rangers forum ooft.

And they say the Jungles are paranoid least there not paranoid of their own.

I say own loosely as the jurys out on which team GCL and TWB cheer on.

Lucky he did retire befoe you booted this old man in the face.....

You certainly have lots of opinions and supposed insight on an incident you actually have no knowledge about at all. Interesting. I will remember this when reading any more of your posts on other subjects.

this is not good news, can't believe people would brush this off so easily.

No idea what would drive the greatest ever Ranger out of Ibrox. This regime worrys me and has done from the start.

Join the club.

Given that both were now on the outside edge of decision-making at Ibrox it's probably not a suprise that this turn of events has come.....but when 'The Greatest Ever Ranger' distances himself so publicly (my ambivalence of Greig's time post-playing days notwithstanding) from the short-in-stature London-based spiv it must be a worry for those who thought he and his London Gang Hut crew were here to save the day.

The words 'fan' and 'shit' are front and centre today. :disappointment:

Perhaps, At the very least they will get 10k a year to cover expenses etc but it wont be much more than that, if you only get 10k a year the it makes no sense to risk losing quarter of a million by taking Rangers to court to recover 10k :) As Greig is past retirement age Rangers can force him to retire anyway.

Ach this is not really about being forced to do anything - nor about the money. If they have just left because Whyte wants his own team, then fair enough, but if they have resigned on a matter of principle then I would rather that was addressed. Directors, especially non-execs come and go in any company, but directors resigning on a principle is always a something shareholders (and stakeholders) should take notice of. Now we dont yet know much about these resignations, it may just be a simple time to move on, and I hope that in their case that is so.

I for one am pleased to see John Greig leave, what did he bring to the board, was nothing more than another Murray yes man.

I wonder if John will go out and buy a season book now? or still expect to get in for nothing!!

Please remember this is Greig the Director not the player on the park. He loves the club so so so much, yet he walks out on us, weeks away from the biggest threat in our history. Shit on the man I say, would have had a different goodbye from me (well not that much) if he would have stood firm until after this problem has been resolved

Maclelland another who sat there doing hee haw , don't for get he was on this board that sat silent every time muck was thrown at our club.

Goodbye farewell, adios and don't come back.