The Tax Man Is Coming

TheNuts

was told 2 weeks ago (before mcintyres resignation) that directors would resign as they are certain we are

going into administration and dont want their names attached to a company that failed as it would effect their

future business pedigree, thought it was complete nonsense now im not so sure

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was told 2 weeks ago (before mcintyres resignation) that directors would resign as they are certain we are

going into administration and dont want their names attached to a company that failed as it would effect their

future business pedigree, thought it was complete nonsense now im not so sure

:lol:

Did they sleep through Murrays 20 odd years which included 2 critical levels of debt, umpteen payoffs of duds and loss after loss? The board was mud during Murrays reign, i am glad they are gone.

The end of the day, we'll just need to wait and see what happens.

My take entirely. It is worrying, yes, but none of us know how this is going to pan out.

Having said that, I am sick to the back teeth of the mhedia who have already decided we are guilty. The thought of this dragging on for years doesn't bear thinking about :(

My main concern is the judge(s). As we all know the country is fucked economically. If there is any opportunity for the courts to help the governments coffers I think they will take it. Millions from Rangers and 5000 other cases would add up to a fair amount of bonus income for the treasury.