Danny Wilson Tomorrow

G.E.C.

Don't think either did anything close to enough for the club to get any reception....you could argue that Adam scored some important goals (and I enjoyed them as much as everyone else) but he was utterly unprofessional during his time at the club and indeed while he was at Blackpool and realised what he had at the greatest club in the world

Don't think either did anything close to enough for the club to get any reception....you could argue that Adam scored some important goals (and I enjoyed them as much as everyone else) but he was utterly unprofessional during his time at the club and indeed while he was at Blackpool and realised what he had at the greatest club in the world

He's doing OK now but.

Danny Wilson was a boyhood Liverpool fan, and was with Rangers since was around 11 and I dont think he had much option to leave considering the circumstances at the time, and it was good money upfront and could go up to even better money in time.

If some people had bothered to read many interviews he had given since leaving you'll have seen he's never had one word said against Rangers.

Comes across as a fine, well mannered wee guy.

Without a doubt.

Still think it was a mistake for the boy to leave so early. Then again had he said no, would they have came back in for him?

Surprised we never had an option of him returning on loan right enough, maybe he did not want that!?

I agree, it would of been better for his development to stay but at the same time I can totally understand his reasons for going to the team he supported as a boy.

I think we were offered the chance to take him on loan, I remember an interview with Wilson saying he was quite keen on coming back to us, but Coisty was looking at getting defenders in on permanent contracts at the time.

Danny Wilson was a boyhood Liverpool fan, and was with Rangers since was around 11 and I dont think he had much option to leave considering the circumstances at the time, and it was good money upfront and could go up to even better money in time.

If some people had bothered to read many interviews he had given since leaving you'll have seen he's never had one word said against Rangers.

Comes across as a fine, well mannered wee guy.

And has also said he would turn down a loan offer from Celtic as he couldnt do that to Rangers. Hardly sounds the diehard tim that some suggest he is.

I hope him and Adam get a good reception. The boy did well for us and he would probably not have got in our starting line up anyway last season. All these accusations of him being a tim annoy me. As someone else said he is always complementary about us in interviews. I would never boo an ex player of our's unless he left to join the tims or slagged us to the media.