Jordan Mcmillan

skinnymate1690

Feel a bit sorry for the guy , first off he doesn't get any real chance with us until he is 23 then plays a couple of games and performs better than Whittaker and broadfoot have this season and now he can't even get on the bench

Dont think he will make it with us but I do think he will go on to be a decent player

Must be frustrating seeing both of them , especially Kirk ahead of you

Suppose the same could be said for perry seeing as ally had broadfoot going on ahead of him when goian looked injured against Dunfermline

One of my biggest worries with Ally - that he persists with crap like Broadfoot and McCulloch on the bench rather than Hutton, Cole and McMillan.

Dropping Bedoya and/or McKay for Jig/Eggman is a fucking insult imo.

The two matches that he has started, Dundee and Motherwell he didnt put a foot wrong, but gets bombed out of matchday squads entirely. Sick to see free loaders and dead-wood on the bench instead of McMillan.

He was actually really impressive against Motherwell I thought.

Bit of inexperience to dive in and get a booking but that aside, he was great I thought.

Not sure if he's injured, but moving Whittaker to LB and bringing on McMillan is a much safer bet than Broadfoot coming on.

Or Bocanegra/Papac/Wylde/David Cameron/Alan Carr/Margaret Thatcher.

Not for the first time Jordan McMillan has come in and impressed only to be left out completely.

He won't make it at Rangers IMO. Not because he is a bad player but because he is 23 now and has made only 2/3 apperances which is a shame because he is miles better than that imposter Broadfoot and a better option in CM than Lee McCulloch.

Guys yous are missing one very very important thing Jordan was man of the match against Chelsea pre season then man of the match against motherwell, he got injuried in training and was out the inverness game, and was fit but never got in, tomorrow hes in the squad agaisnt liverpool, lets hope he gets a start and then ally will have a problem whittaker and clubfot couldnt lace his boots,

clubfoot and mcculloch should be no where near the bench never mind the team, jim denny and gregor stevens comes to mind when watching them especially clubfoot. hope he goes back to st midden thats his level.i honestly hope never to see any of the two of them again before the younger players we have but i wont hold my breath. looks like ally will only turn to the young ones when we have all our senior players out injured just like walter used to do. :disappointment: if ally had kept wallace on til the end on satutday we would probably be sitting 12 points in front of the scum by now,fuck knows where broadfoot was when their player had the whole of the left wing to himself to cross for them to score to make it 1-1

Got to love the hypocrisy of RM.

One of the young players who continually gets played, gets fucking pelters right, left and centre.

One of the young players who is being held back, is held up as the future of Rangers.

God knows what kind of shit McMillan would get if he was handed a jersey for a few games, and didn't play like Sandy Jardine.