*** The Official Football Manager 2012 Thread***

laudrupno1

Really need some strikers, can anyone suggest any?

3rd season with Rangers. This is excluding Carlos Fierro, Johnny Russell, Jamie Murphy, Jelle Vossen, Ionnais Amanatidis obviously and David Goodwillie.

A goalie would be good as well.

david ospina is a good keeper might cost a bit if your quite far in the game jay rodriguez seems to score alot in my game

Really need some strikers, can anyone suggest any?

3rd season with Rangers. This is excluding Carlos Fierro, Johnny Russell, Jamie Murphy, Jelle Vossen, Ionnais Amanatidis obviously and David Goodwillie.

A goalie would be good as well.

Sensational player for me when I did my 1st Rangers save won the European golden boot free transfer too :praise: :praise: :praise:

Champions league last 16

Rangers 2 - 2 Valencia - coming back from 2 - 0 down to draw in the second half.

Valencia 0 - 1 Rangers, game gets to 70 minutes and I decide it's all or nothing, put it on overload, on the 84th minute Lafferty receives a through ball and chips with keeper as a result.

Quarter finals here we come.

A small update on the Hearts season:

leaguetable.png

Still crusing in the league, as you can see it will be either me or Rangers that win the league and it's pretty evident that St Mirren will go down.

Into the last 32 of the Europa League where I play Rubin Kazan. It's actually a decent draw as they are one of the weaker sides in the draw.

Not involved in any Scottish cups anymore, put out a weakened side against Aberdeen in the SLC and got beat 1-0. Quite unbelievably, I put out a near full strength side against Dundee at home in the SC and got beat 1-0. They only had 1 shot on target as well.

Playing Celtic in a couple of days away so hopefully I'll beat them. Haven't lost a game since the 1st day of the season but that was a very close 1-0 defeat away to the champions. This undefeated win includes a pair of 2-0 wins over Celtic and Rangers, 5-1 wins over St Mirren and Motherwell and a 6-2 in over Dunfermline. Marius Zaliukas is an absolute goal machine from corners, 11 goals in 35 games on total. Signing Nick Ross from ICT soon.

Getting the youth and training facilities upgraded so as you can imagine we have quite a bit of dough in the bank.

I've been trying to sign Carlos Fierro for ages! He signed for Young Boys after two seasons and they refuse to sell him, I offered 9 million and they want 20 for him. :lol:

He's fucking quality though by the looks of it!!

what do you play him as ive got him as a poacher and hes doin ok but no where near that good

I use 4-2-3-1 and play him as a target man with running onto ball.

Daniel Sturridge and Stevie Naismith play either side with Jonathan Viera/John Fleck behind him. Scored 100 league goals!

Season 1: League. League Cup. Scottish Cup.

Season 2: League. League Cup. Scottish Cup.

Season 3: League. Scottish Cup.

Going for 10 in a row.

seriea.jpg

Got bit bored of my Rangers save so for now went back to a previous save and accepted the Catania job at 2000-1 think its safe to say I wont be winning the title there :lol: but a different challenge and they have quite a decent squad and a 15m transfer kitty,the board want a mid-table finish :beer1: