*** The Official Football Manager 2012 Thread***

laudrupno1

Thank fuck I always make sure I have backup players for each position then youth players with good potential within my ranks as well. Looked at my fixture list and I've got a UEFA Cup away game on the Thursday, Hibs at home the next day, St Mirren away on the Sunday then the other leg of the UEFA cup tie on the Wednesday! Oh an then Motherwell on the Saturday :lol:

Does giving a player the number they want actually make a difference? :lol:

Doubt it..

I give my players random numbers sometimes. Always give my youth players dead high numbers.

My stand out youth center back is #72 and stand out youth winger is #87 :lol:

How can any of you lose a league with Rangers? :lol:

I've been playing FM with the Gers since 1997 and I've never once lost a league. A last minute Roberto Martinez goal for Motherwell saved me on the last day once, but that's as close as I've come.

5 million , Dear for a 16 year old but he is the best 16 year old out there!

FlorianPhilippeOverview_Profile.png

Don't think ill need to spend a lot in the next few years with the youngsters iv'e got! Hoping to win 10iar and the CL in the next 5 year.

Just got Barcelona , Ac Milan and Fernerbache in the group stage. Infact fuck them 3! Just beat Man Utd in the Super cup :D :D

The Championship is a great League to be in.

There is always around 4-5 teams who are very close to each other at the top.

Anyway managed to reach first but there is another 3 teams 1 point behind me and it seems as if the team has collapsed with the pressure. Since getting to the top of the League I have played 8 games and have drew 6 of them and the team is playing shit.

fannybaws.jpg

This guy is startin to piss me off as u may notice from his new nickname,he keeps asking to terminate his contract and pay him compensation for it I dont think so as valued at 3million and 3yrs left on contract so im now havin to try punt him before window shuts <cr> dont kno wot his problem is as he plays every game and no previous run ins etc must be a Serie A thing as only had this once before when managed Fiorentina in another save.

fannybaws.jpg

This guy is startin to piss me off as u may notice from his new nickname,he keeps asking to terminate his contract and pay him compensation for it I dont think so as valued at 3million and 3yrs left on contract so im now havin to try punt him before window shuts <cr> dont kno wot his problem is as he plays every game and no previous run ins etc must be a Serie A thing as only had this once before when managed Fiorentina in another save.

Fanny baws. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've had John Fleck request to terminate his contract. I turned down an offer for £1.8mil and went public that I wanted more than that. He then asked ME to fork out £120k to let him go for free. I said no, and he then asked again 2 days later...for £625k! Rest assured, he's never playing for the club again.

That's a shame. He is superb!

johnfleckoverviewattrib.png

I started an FM2011 game again with Rangers.

Celtic are laughably shite. Lost five league games in a row (two lost 4-0) then got beat 6-2 at home off First Division Partick in the cup.

Have they sacked Lemon yet? I did 10IAR in my last save, they finished 3rd and even 4th one season, have won about two cups in the ten years and the mugs have never sacked him yet.

Into my 2nd season at Copenhagen and things are looking good. Going into the winter break I am undefeated in the league, into the semi's of the Danish Cup and finished 2nd in my Champions League group. Got some really good results to qualify from a tough group.

Man City 2-0 COPENHAGEN

COPENHAGEN 2-0 Mlada Boleslav

COPENHAGEN 2-1 Barcelona

Barcelona 2-0 COPENHAGEN

COPENHAGEN 1-1 Man City

Mlada Boleslav 1-4 COPENHAGEN

Bad news is I got Real Madrid in the next round :anguish: I think I can beat them at home, but I doubt I will keep the score low at the Bernabeu. This is the 3rd season in a row that Copenhagen have qualified for the last 16 so I reckon next season I will be a 2nd seeded team.