*** The Official Football Manager 2012 Thread***

laudrupno1

Was 4-0 up away to Rubin...Put a defensive player on and lost 4 goals :anguish::anguish: Should beat them at Ibrox and that lines me up for a semi final against Fiorentina. Celtc have some striker called Mouche , top quality only 150k aswell :disappointment:

Pablo Mouche is a fantastic FM player, not as good in FM12 as he was in FM11 though.

Was 4-0 up away to Rubin...Put a defensive player on and lost 4 goals :anguish::anguish: Should beat them at Ibrox and that lines me up for a semi final against Fiorentina. Celtc have some striker called Mouche , top quality only 150k aswell :disappointment:

pablo mouche at boca.bargain

gone arsenal

signed astori 6.25m, gaitan 11.5m, gabriel araujo 2.8m, markel susaeta 5.5m and fernando 6m

sold almunia and djourou

had 5 clean sheets in a row to start the season with :)

drew 0-0 away at ncastle beat udine 1-0 on agg, swansea 4 nil and qpr 2 nil

scheszny

sagna astori vermalaen araujo

song

ramsey

gervinho arshavin gaitan

van p

I just paid money for Shola Ameobi :anguish:

Needed a striker for Everton and an home-grown one.

I know It's a different game but in pro evo with a small quick striker beside him he's amazing and has been since 2008. The perfect target man tall quick good in the air decent touch strong can finish id suggest he will do well for you.

2 years at Rangers I've been kicked out of Champions League and into UEFA Cup. Always hit with a solid group in CL.

3rd season now, Celtic splashed out £20m my second season and won the league by 7 points :(

3rd season Lennon goes for any player I bid for!!! Signed Weiss, Goodwillie, Griths (spell)