The Arsenal

The Monk

Arsenal will win all those 5 games. Positive of that. Actually have some real confidence in this side now. Easily make the top 4.

Also John Terry. What a fucking Racist Arsehole :lol: Knew Van Persie would rape him so just layed down and gave up :lol:

RVP will take the headlines but Ramsey was totally majestic and absolutely dominated the midfield. It's such a shame he got that injury because I think it really set his progress back. If he can find performances like today and the Wales v England game on a regular basis then the idea that he will replace Fabregas isn't as far fetched as I first thought.

It was an amazing game but both defences had an absolute nightmare, particularly Mertesacker, Santos, Terry and Ivanovic. Chelsea still got a lot to prove under AVB!

Arsenal will win all those 5 games. Positive of that. Actually have some real confidence in this side now. Easily make the top 4.

Also John Terry. What a fucking Racist Arsehole :lol: Knew Van Persie would rape him so just layed down and gave up :lol:

Interesting choice of words :crabflute:

Im willing to bet you not only will they not win all 5 games but will NOT make top 4 :disappointment: and i like Arsenal aswell.