The ten million pound men

iain1712

You know how there's that running joke that 'teenage' african players are all about ten years older then they claim? Do we have any proof that James Forrest is in fact not just a 12 year-old who is slightly better than most Celtic players?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know how there's that running joke that 'teenage' african players are all about ten years older then they claim? Do we have any proof that James Forrest is in fact not just a 12 year-old who is slightly better than most Celtic players?

Aye, his arsehole's intact.

That alone must make him about fifty.

Is it just me that thinks he's terrible?

Somebody else summed it up when they said he was good at SPL level and that's it.

Was so shite against Rennes reserves, I had to look up whether or not he played that night and I watched the whole match.

Is it just me that thinks he's terrible?

I'm really not sure. He's not so drastically superior to the rest of their players that I can say with any certainty he's any good, rather than just slightly less shite than the others. If he managed to make a mockery of the champions, for example, we'd have a better idea. But he hasn't and won't.

He's no more than a decent SPL player with potential. Think they just say £10 million as it's a simple number for them to understand.

Harry was on talksport this morning and said he's keeping an eye on him as they do with lots of players.

Sometimes wish we had their PR department

Found this there,

He would be a BARGAIN at £7M an absolute steal at £7M... TBH, I dont think Celtic would entertain a bid of £7M..He has HUGE potential, I have seen him play a few club games and Internationals, he doesnt seem afraid or nervous about any game or any player...Defo one for the future...

by....................

Oct 2011

Norway

Tims desperately trying to upsell their players on other clubs forums. doh doh doh

:lol:

Found this there,

He would be a BARGAIN at £7M an absolute steal at £7M... TBH, I dont think Celtic would entertain a bid of £7M..He has HUGE potential, I have seen him play a few club games and Internationals, he doesnt seem afraid or nervous about any game or any player...Defo one for the future...

by....................

Oct 2011

Norway

Tims desperately trying to upsell their players on other clubs forums. doh doh doh

3/1 says it's Peter Lawwell himself.

Found this there,

by....................

Oct 2011

Norway

haha, well spotted mate (tu):lol:

Saw that comment myself but never noticed or caught on to that :lol:

3/1 says it's Peter Lawwell himself.

:)

The sad fact is, it could be any selik minded bigot, from the tramp who sells the big issue to Dermot 'fritzl' Desmond himself. They are brainwashed from such a young age they all think the same, talk the same, expect the same, conspire the same and hate the same.