Ayrshire Derby.

Would be best at Easter Road, holds 20k +

A trek from Ayrshire to Edinburgh is hardly ideal, Hampden would be best as its only 40 mins or so up the road. Plenty of games have took place at Hampden and been half empty, dont see why Ayr and Killie should be denied their day in the sun (or rain).

A trek from Ayrshire to Edinburgh is hardly ideal, Hampden would be best as its only 40 mins or so up the road. Plenty of games have took place at Hampden and been half empty, dont see why Ayr and Killie should be denied their day in the sun (or rain).

Yeah I have no issue with them playing at Hampden just others were mentioning it should be played at places like Rugby Park (never happen) and Tynecastle for packing it full and Easter Road fits the bill because its the biggest of the 3 and isn't the home of Killie.

Yeah I have no issue with them playing at Hampden just others were mentioning it should be played at places like Rugby Park (never happen) and Tynecastle for packing it full and Easter Road fits the bill because its the biggest of the 3 and isn't the home of Killie.

I understamd your thinking bud (tu) Just wouldnt feel right playing it in Edinburgh, plus its a long trek home for the loosing team :lol:

I understamd your thinking bud (tu) Just wouldnt feel right playing it in Edinburgh, plus its a long trek home for the loosing team :lol:

Exactly, remember a couple of years ago Hearts played St Mirren at Fir Park? What a crap idea that was, would of immediately taken a few thousand off the gate for it being played there!