Going to See a Different Team.

simon

Today I'm going to my first ever Premier League game. Arsenal v West Brom at the Emirates. I've been to the ground before when we played in the Emitates Cup, it's a brilliant ground, bit quiet though.

I've never been to a game that hasn't involved The Rangers. I suppose I will need to cheer when they score? Anyone else been to a game not involving The Rangers? What was it like? Did you enjoy it? I can't imagine cheering on another team, I do it when I'm watching anyone v c*ltic. I just can't see me doing it at a ground.

If all else fails, listen out for Derry's Walls on MotD.

I avoid going to matches when my teams are playing at the same time, never done it but I guess my mind wouldn't be fully focused at the game I was at.

I often go to other teams matches though, been to a few Brighton games this season as they are my local side. I don't tend to celebrate as much as I do watching my teams, usually just an appluase :P

My mate is over for the weekend so he bought tickets for the game, I didn't realise KO was 3 until the other day, gutted I'm missing the Rangers game but I will see highlights, will be getting updates anyway so I will celebrate if we score as well

When I was young my Uncle used to get me in to all the Motherwell V Rangers games for free as he's one of the main security guys(I think it's security) so I didn't want to be rude when he said he would take me to a couple of Motherwell games,was shite and I hate them into the bargain!

I didn't cheer for them needless to say.

Also been to a lot of non Gers games. Mainly Altrincham as my Grandad lived right near the stadium so went to quite a lot of there games when we visited. Nice atmosphere, good fans and lovely club so while not the beloved Rangers always got a lot of time and respect for Altrincham.

I've been to the odd Scotland game and when I was a kid went to see Hearts at Murrayfield in the Uefa Cup at the time. Also been to the old Maine Road when Man City were in the second Division when I was very young ended up being a 0-0 draw.

However I must admit my cardinal sin was going to see Celtic in Europe for a few seasons ago under Strachan they beat Benfica 3-0. Friend had tickets so went along just to see the game didn't cheer or applaud though just watched a game of football.

But Rangers are the team I've without a doubt seen the most.

Used to stay in Cumbernauld, went to a few Clyde games.

Me too ,Clyde v Dundee. Ravenelli scored a Hatrick and Nacho Novo got one for Dundee .

Chelsea v Nottingham Forest FA Cup, and Sunderland V Everton when Gazza Played for them and Walter Smith was Manager,also Cloudia Rayna played and scored for Sunderland .

Also been to see many First Division Games Dunfermline v ICT and the likes .

But no where like the Ibrox.

Seen Barca play Villareal at the Camp Nou with my dad. Amazing night, it was the season 2005/2006 season (season where barca won the CL). Also it was at a time where villareal were to play arsenal in the semis and could have potentially been the same teams playing in the final. Ronaldinho was left out which was rubbish but Eto'o scored an absolutely beautiful goal.