teams that are under performing

who would be your top 3 so far this season .

1.inter milan - ranieri might not be the best manager in the world but that team has enough quality to be near the top of serie A but just seem not to give a fuck in the league

2. athletico madrid - again shouuld be higher in the league with the players they have , watched them tonight against 10 man getafe and they were just awful.

3. hamburg - should be at least top half of the bundesliga

who would be your top 3 so far this season .

1.inter milan - ranieri might not be the best manager in the world but that team has enough quality to be near the top of serie A but just seem not to give a fuck in the league

2. athletico madrid - again shouuld be higher in the league with the players they have , watched them tonight against 10 man getafe and they were just awful.

3. hamburg - should be at least top half of the bundesliga

I watched that as well, they were terrible. Man advantage for an hour and were dross.

Dundee Utd have a lot of talent and should easily be top six.

Everton. One above relegation for that team isn't good enough.

I nearly said Liverpool but they've not been a title challenger since Naismith was a nipper.

I watched that as well, they were terrible. Man advantage for an hour and were dross.

Dundee Utd have a lot of talent and should easily be top six.

Everton. One above relegation for that team isn't good enough.

I nearly said Liverpool but they've not been a title challenger since Naismith was a nipper.

I think they have.

I think they have.

I should have said consistent challengers.. One real challenge (Torres' best year) in the last decade isn't good enough for a supposed consistent title contenders' status, especially for a team with a history as successful as Liverpool's.

When you drop so many points at home to the likes of Hull, Stoke, West Ham, Fulham etc you don't deserve a championship, IMO.

Could add Brazil to that.

Brazil have spells where they don't do so well internationally.

70-94 being one.

Hamburg deserve to be in the bottom as much as I like them, the football they've been playing is terrible to watch. Marcell Jansen looks to be the only player attempting to lift them at times. However with a squad like there's alot of the players should be disgraced at how they've been performing.

Much did Liverpool spend in the last two windows?

£82.8m last season and around £46m this season and I couldn't find fees for Coates and Enrique.

edit: this is gross spend, not net, approx net spend is around £20-25m over the last two seasons.

Feyenoord - Don't know what's happened to them.

Bordeaux - Have falling for the last two seasons I think.

Marseille

Hamburg

Wolfsburg

Villarreal - Think they are down financially but with a team and stadium like theirs they should be in the top 6.

Hearts should be top 3 in the SPL.

Chelsea have been underperforming for a year now.

Chelsea are there or there abouts in the league i feel. dont know how many off the top but some folk talk about Spurs challenging but chelsea are further ahead than them