• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No thanks.

Fee would be too much

Wages would be too much

Out on loan at Espanyol and hasn't done anything to write home about.

Hasn't been given a chance in Spain,

Mancini didn't want him back in Scotland but at least he was getting games,

Has the POTENTIAL if we could do a deal within our budget.

Better than Wylde and Ortiz, Wylde has a future but Ortiz could go in January.

If anyone would take a pay cut to play for Rangers it's this boy.

Hasn't been given a chance in Spain,

Mancini didn't want him back in Scotland but at least he was getting games,

Has the POTENTIAL if we could do a deal within our budget.

Better than Wylde and Ortiz, Wylde has a future but Ortiz could go in January.

If anyone would take a pay cut to play for Rangers it's this boy.

Why hasn't he been given a chance in Spain?

Mancini had the right idea, send him to Spain and see how he copes against a better calibre of player. It's backfired as he isn't getting a game for one reason or another.

I don't doubt his potential but have my doubts on the financial aspect, especially the fee from City.

Wylde is full of potential still and still very much learning his trade. Ortiz over the course of the rest of the season will be a useful squad member but not good enough to be starting game in, game out.

Just because he has an affinity with the club, doesn't mean he will auto take a wage cut. At the end of the day, he will go wherever he gets paid more.... just like 99% of modern day footballers.

Just the way I see things mate.

He hasn't been given the chance because Espanyol already have teo very well settled and decent wingers of a very high standard.

Weiss was brought there at a time when they didn't know if one of them was staying or going. It's a season long loan regardless though i'd take him back. He can offer something positive going forward and we never appreciated him as much as we probably should've!

People don't think Weiss is any better than Wylde?

I'm away for a lie down.

(tu):lol:

Don't think i've ever seen Wylde use any sort of skill to beat a man, ever. He has pace, that's the be all and end all of his ability. Weiss could alos score goals.

Weiss is a far better player than Wylde.

Better vision, far more composure, can actually use skill to beat a man and scores goals. He can play fairly effectively on the left or the right.

All Wylde has is raw pace, unbelievable one footed and sided and has seemingly a bad attitude (based on having his agent tout him round England and his sending off last week).

Although when we are sniffing around Sone Aluko, I'd doubt very much that we could afford Vlad.

PS thanks to ScottEastEnclosure for my sexy new sig!

Weiss is a far better player than Wylde.

Better vision, far more composure, can actually use skill to beat a man and scores goals. He can play fairly effectively on the left or the right.

All Wylde has is raw pace, unbelievable one footed and sided and has seemingly a bad attitude (based on having his agent tout him round England and his sending off last week).

Although when we are sniffing around Sone Aluko, I'd doubt very much that we could afford Vlad.

PS thanks to ScottEastEnclosure for my sexy new sig!

We know, you dont need to sell Weiss to us. Its a ridiculous comparison to make, they are so far apart in terms of ability its frightening.

(tu)

Weiss is miles better than Wylde. Wylde doesn't have a right foot, at all, doesn't use his pace well enough IMO, hardly ever scores, doesn't have a footballing head and is inconsistent.

Weiss, is almost as fast and uses his pace better, very skilful and can get past players better, scores more often, assists more often and can create something out of nothing. Albeit, a bit of inconsistency with him too.

Would love Weiss back here and I'm sure he would come back even on slightly less pay.