Hospitality

rfc1990

I assume a suit wouldn't be required as you will have to go to the Tardelli dome and sit in the normal section?

Aye Gaz its just smart casual. I think its 140 or summit like that i got it 3 or 4 christmases ago from my old dear and it was around that much

FS thats steep. Mine wasnt an xmas pressie it was a birthday present for a game in march or April maybe thats why the price was different?

Aye possibly, it is quite steep but if I could afford it I'd happily pay that amount. Definitely a good present idea for someone.

(tu)

I would of thought we just got the tickets when you get to Ibrox?

I thought that with the Celtic tickets.

Bit confused that I never received any real confirmation after I bought the tickets. I've got a reference number only, I wasn't sure what we needed to get in to Ibrox and if this info needed to be picked up or sent out by letter. I might just phone them tomorrow for confirmation.

I thought that with the Celtic tickets.

Bit confused that I never received any real confirmation after I bought the tickets. I've got a reference number only, I wasn't sure what we needed to get in to Ibrox and if this info needed to be picked up or sent out by letter. I might just phone them tomorrow for confirmation.

If you do phone tomorrow post in here what they said?

I'm doing it for this game aswell, uncle from Dubai is coming over for xmas so few of us are going to hospitality. Prices are a bit steep but sounds like a good package. I'm sure it's smart casual and your tickets and just for somewhere in the Rangers end.

Looking forward to it :beer1:

Tkts are usually the best seats. Front row of top section. Its a good deal for folk with no other chance of tickets but my only annoyance is the tarriers do the same for Ibrox and its only 150 quid. Not like our us to be more expensive. I'm working that day till 5pm so anyone goin that wants to run over with a roll it will be gratefully received

The dress code for this game is smart casual – so a pair of trousers and a shirt/jumper is fine. No tie is required however no jeans, sportswear, team colours or trainers are permitted in the hospitality.

The tickets are with all of the Rangers support – in previous years this has been in blocks 417+418 Lisbon Lions Upper.

Got this email from the hospitality team.