Leggo says McNallyMirror is a Jew hating, terrorist supporter.

Colonel Mustard

You say it because you are a Tim with a false Twitter account, it's not the real Leggo's twitter, that's why. Look at the account name it has the same abuse of Leggo that he had on his blog before he was told to close it to comments.

These are indicative of the tricks the vhermin play and then claim oppression, conspiracy and play victim. They are scum to the core.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not Leggos biggest fan but this is a good bit of investigation by someone in the background. And it deserves to be spread far and wide.

So whats that now ?

McNally = Sean South allegedly

Kieron Brady = GodSaveIreland

Phil Mac Ghiolla Bain = Phil McGillivan = Phil Gillivan = Philbhoy

Im not Leggos biggest fan but this is a good bit of investigation by someone in the background. And it deserves to be spread far and wide.

So whats that now ?

McNally = Sean South allegedly

Kieron Brady = GodSaveIreland

Phil Mac Ghiolla Bain = Phil McGillivan = Phil Gillivan = Philbhoy

I sense vanguard bears work.

(tu)

Phil 3 names is also Veritas on Scotsman.com

Veritas is "Pax"... A well known bigot of the Irish variety on the Scotsman. He's best ignored. I've been a regular on the Scotsman since 2008 and i highly doubt that is Phil, nor do i think "Bosco" is Phil either. If the blogger posted on there i reckon i could suss him out eventually but the ones i mentioned are 1- illiterate (Bosco) and 2- Too much of a dafty. (Veritas)

The Celts on the Scotsman simply read the bloggs and pretend that some kind of inside source told them. Typical Celtic behaviour, trying to pretend to be important when they're actually sitting in the house with their dog and a can of Kestrel..

Nothing to do with a cop reporting them then? :rolleyes:

Yeah, but they needed more games to increase their chances of being caught. That was my point.

If UEFA were to be really tough and pick up on every incident we'd get annihalated, lol.

Apparently they regularly receive evidence from Rangers and Celtic fans trying to get the other into trouble and just rubber ear most of it. Sad lifes some people have got.

Veritas is "Pax"... A well known bigot of the Irish variety on the Scotsman. He's best ignored. I've been a regular on the Scotsman since 2008 and i highly doubt that is Phil, nor do i think "Bosco" is Phil either. If the blogger posted on there i reckon i could suss him out eventually but the ones i mentioned are 1- illiterate (Bosco) and 2- Too much of a dafty. (Veritas)

The Celts on the Scotsman simply read the bloggs and pretend that some kind of inside source told them. Typical Celtic behaviour, trying to pretend to be important when they're actually sitting in the house with their dog and a can of Kestrel..

we know that bosco and veritas are the loonball , so i think you are wrong.

Yeah, but they needed more games to increase their chances of being caught. That was my point.

If UEFA were to be really tough and pick up on every incident we'd get annihalated, lol.

Apparently they regularly receive evidence from Rangers and Celtic fans trying to get the other into trouble and just rubber ear most of it. Sad lifes some people have got.

Oh I think they are far worse than we are

Blogs like that are a fucking embarrassment. Who gives a fuck? What's it got to do with Rangers? Absolutely fuck all.

Some of our fans are sinking lower and lower.

Articles like that used to be a point of ridicule for us against Celtic fans. They were the paranoia, bitter, misinformed, easily offended, unashamed embarrassments we used to laugh at. Now look at the state of us.

Your fucking at it

doh

They were in the Europa Group stages in 2009/10.....

It was a joke. Calm down, lol.

Celtic will be punished for their songs, of that i am sure. Why the SPL/SFA havent acted sooner is a bit of a mystery, though.

But make no mistake, their time has come and they know it. Will they stop their offensive IRA which frankly i find more disgusting than any sectarian song ever sang... and yet the sectarian song is put on a pedastal. Doesnt make sense. Every time i hear that "its not sectarian, its political" excuse it makes me cringe.

Leggo threads always bring out the taigs on RM.

I think its fair to say Leggo appeals to a certain type of Bear also.

He's a bit of an embarrassment IMO. We're supposed to be laughing at his type from the other side.... Not cheering on one of our own doing the same thing. People seem content to drop down their level. We're supposed to rise above all that shit.

He's a bit of an embarrassment IMO. We're supposed to be laughing at his type from the other side.... Not cheering on one of our own doing the same thing. People seem content to drop down their level. We're supposed to rise above all that shit.

sometimes we need to fight fire with fire and if it means exposing folk with an anti rangers agenda then im all for it.

and theres nothing wrong with cheering on one of our own..... in all walks of life

I've read plenty of pish about "stooping to their level"

What you and plenty others fail to realise either by naivety or blind stupidity is that you seem to think that if we maintain a dignified silence or that we rise above them they will stop or go away. They will not. Their whole life centres around hating our club and all we stand for. However you and others would much prefer it if we just ignored them and let them spread their lies and their campaigns unchallenged?

You honestly believe that and it really does leave me shaking my head in utter disbelief.