Leggo says McNallyMirror is a Jew hating, terrorist supporter.

Colonel Mustard

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This article here is a fine example of why bloggers are dangerous compared to the mainstream.

You cant just accuse someone on a forum of being someone else and then go and tell everyone that is indeed the case.

Whether he is right or wrong is irrelevant here. Just try and imagine it happening to you.

Shoddy journalism. Real, really poor stuff.

ps, Cant stand McNally, the guy is a fud.

This article here is a fine example of why bloggers are dangerous compared to the mainstream.

You cant just accuse someone on a forum of being someone else and then go and tell everyone that is indeed the case.

Whether he is right or wrong is irrelevant here. Just try and imagine it happening to you.

Let's just say i am not in the slightest bit surprised you responded in the manner you did.

Can someone post the article please?

Here you go

DAILY RECORD and Sunday Mail editor-in-chief, Bruce Waddell, must wonder just what sort of company he is keeping with fellow Mirror Group company employee, Brian McNally.

If so, then I may be able to shine a light on just what sort of man Fascist idolizer Daily Mirror and Sunday Mirror sports writer Brian Patrick McNally is.

McNally is based in the north east of England, where he is meant to be covering, among others, Newcastle and Sunderland, but seems to spend most of his time writing about Celtic and defending the IRA singing, on his officially Mirror branded McNallyMirror Twitter.

We shall return to the matter of his professionalism – or lack of it? – later. For the moment it should be his background, and any link between McNally and someone who posts on the Celtic Quick News site under the name of Sean South, an IRA bomber and terrorist who Celtic fans sing about. But more about Sean South later.

First, let us examine Brian Patrick McNally.

What is known about him is that his father was William Francis McNally who was born in Glasgow on August 30 1919. William’s father, Patrick, had moved to Glasgow from his native Monaghan in Ireland around the turn of the 20th century.

William Francis McNally married sports writer Brian Patrick McNally’s mother in Glasgow in 1947 . Her name was Kate Boyle and she came from Middleton, Derrybeg, Gweedore in County Donegal. Her mother, Brian Patrick McNally’s granny, was called Annie Boyle.

Now to the links with the person who has posted on the Celtic Quick News site under the nom de guerre, Sean South.

In reply to someone called Gweedorebhoy, Sean South said:”I have only been in Sean’s a couple of times for evening traditional sessions(usually when I have been in Derrybeg on holiday it has been during the close season) and have not watched a match there.”

So, why was Sean South only in Derrybeg in the close season? Does he have a job which ties him down during the football season? Is Sean South a sports writer?

Next, also in a post on the Celtic Quick News site, Sean South wrote:”The people who run the Ostan Radharc na Mara Hotel in Derryberg are related to my late mother’s side somewhere down the line.

“Her surname was Boyle, but her name in Derrybeg was Kitty Anne Dermot.”

Kitty and Kate. The link strengthens and , for me is clinched when Sean South offers up the information, given to him in a pub in Derrybeg, that his old granny Boyle was once done out of a plot of land on the right side of Strand Road.

Brian Patrick McNally of the Daily Mirror and Sunday Mirror and Sean South, who posts on Celtic Quick News, are one and the same. The bonds of coincidence cannot stretch that far without snapping.

But just who was Sean South? The real one that is.

A little research reveals him to be more than your average IRA terrorist. That’s probably why Celtic supporters sing a song in his honour.

Sean South was a Fascist!

And that is not just my view. Fascism was what Sean South not only believed in, but what he lived for. And we have the proof that Sean South shared his political beliefs with Hitler and Mussolini.

Those shared beliefs extend to the Holocaust and Hitler’s extermination of six million Jews in the death camps of Auschwitz and Belsen.

The proof of that is that Sean South was a member of a deeply anti-Semitic organisation called…… MARIA DUCE.

This was a highly secretive group within the Roman Catholic Church ,founded in Ireland in 1945 by the well known anti-Semitic RC clergyman, father Denis Fahey.

Sean South was no mere follower of Fahey’s evil creed either. Sean South was an activist and the enthusiastic zealot who founded the local branch of Maria Duce in Limerick.

This then is the background of the man whose name Brian McNally chose as his nom de guerre on the Celtic Quick News site.

Yet, as recently as last week McNally, who has defended the right of Celtic supporters to sing in praise of Sean South on his McNallyMirror Twitter site, was using the same officially Mirror branded vehicle to liken a former British prime minister’s policies to Fascism.

As to his professionalism?

On Saturday he tweeted that he was in the media room at the Stadium of Light preparing to cover the Sunderland-Fulham match for the Sunday Mirror and revealed that, while his colleagues watched the action from the Norwich-Arsenal game on Sky, he had no interest in a fixture in the English Premiership, which Mirror Group Newspapers employ him to cover. He watched the Celtic SPL encounter from Inverness.

This then is the man Daily Record and Sunday Mail editor-in-chief, Bruce Waddell keeps company with in the same company. I am sure his wee brother, Gordon, a Record and Sunday Mail sports writer, can be relied upon to bring these facts about Brian Patrick McNally to Bruce’s attention.

It will then be up to him to used his privileged access to the Mirror Group boardroom in London to use his influence to bring an end him having to keep company with a man who appears to find favour in an IRA terrorist and supporter of the Holocaust. And all in a Labour supporting newspaper group too.

Here you go

DAILY RECORD and Sunday Mail editor-in-chief, Bruce Waddell, must wonder just what sort of company he is keeping with fellow Mirror Group company employee, Brian McNally.

If so, then I may be able to shine a light on just what sort of man Fascist idolizer Daily Mirror and Sunday Mirror sports writer Brian Patrick McNally is.

McNally is based in the north east of England, where he is meant to be covering, among others, Newcastle and Sunderland, but seems to spend most of his time writing about Celtic and defending the IRA singing, on his officially Mirror branded McNallyMirror Twitter.

We shall return to the matter of his professionalism – or lack of it? – later. For the moment it should be his background, and any link between McNally and someone who posts on the Celtic Quick News site under the name of Sean South, an IRA bomber and terrorist who Celtic fans sing about. But more about Sean South later.

What is known about him is that his father was William Francis McNally who was born in Glasgow on August 30 1919. William's father, Patrick, had moved to Glasgow from his native Monaghan in Ireland around the turn of the 20th century.

William Francis McNally married sports writer Brian Patrick McNally's mother in Glasgow in 1947 . Her name was Kate Boyle and she came from Middleton, Derrybeg, Gweedore in County Donegal. Her mother, Brian Patrick McNally's granny, was called Annie Boyle.

Now to the links with the person who has posted on the Celtic Quick News site under the nom de guerre, Sean South.

In reply to someone called Gweedorebhoy, Sean South said:"I have only been in Sean's a couple of times for evening traditional sessions(usually when I have been in Derrybeg on holiday it has been during the close season) and have not watched a match there."

So, why was Sean South only in Derrybeg in the close season? Does he have a job which ties him down during the football season? Is Sean South a sports writer?

Next, also in a post on the Celtic Quick News site, Sean South wrote:"The people who run the Ostan Radharc na Mara Hotel in Derryberg are related to my late mother's side somewhere down the line.

"Her surname was Boyle, but her name in Derrybeg was Kitty Anne Dermot."

Kitty and Kate. The link strengthens and , for me is clinched when Sean South offers up the information, given to him in a pub in Derrybeg, that his old granny Boyle was once done out of a plot of land on the right side of Strand Road.

Brian Patrick McNally of the Daily Mirror and Sunday Mirror and Sean South, who posts on Celtic Quick News, are one and the same. The bonds of coincidence cannot stretch that far without snapping.

A little research reveals him to be more than your average IRA terrorist. That's probably why Celtic supporters sing a song in his honour.

And that is not just my view. Fascism was what Sean South not only believed in, but what he lived for. And we have the proof that Sean South shared his political beliefs with Hitler and Mussolini.

Those shared beliefs extend to the Holocaust and Hitler's extermination of six million Jews in the death camps of Auschwitz and Belsen.

The proof of that is that Sean South was a member of a deeply anti-Semitic organisation called…… MARIA DUCE.

This was a highly secretive group within the Roman Catholic Church ,founded in Ireland in 1945 by the well known anti-Semitic RC clergyman, father Denis Fahey.

Sean South was no mere follower of Fahey's evil creed either. Sean South was an activist and the enthusiastic zealot who founded the local branch of Maria Duce in Limerick.

This then is the background of the man whose name Brian McNally chose as his nom de guerre on the Celtic Quick News site.

Yet, as recently as last week McNally, who has defended the right of Celtic supporters to sing in praise of Sean South on his McNallyMirror Twitter site, was using the same officially Mirror branded vehicle to liken a former British prime minister's policies to Fascism.

On Saturday he tweeted that he was in the media room at the Stadium of Light preparing to cover the Sunderland-Fulham match for the Sunday Mirror and revealed that, while his colleagues watched the action from the Norwich-Arsenal game on Sky, he had no interest in a fixture in the English Premiership, which Mirror Group Newspapers employ him to cover. He watched the Celtic SPL encounter from Inverness.

This then is the man Daily Record and Sunday Mail editor-in-chief, Bruce Waddell keeps company with in the same company. I am sure his wee brother, Gordon, a Record and Sunday Mail sports writer, can be relied upon to bring these facts about Brian Patrick McNally to Bruce's attention.

It will then be up to him to used his privileged access to the Mirror Group boardroom in London to use his influence to bring an end him having to keep company with a man who appears to find favour in an IRA terrorist and supporter of the Holocaust. And all in a Labour supporting newspaper group too.

I read this on his blog, seems he has started to take a different way of getting his point across, found the last couple a bit more direct and to the point. Or maybe just my take on things.

In what way is he dangerous/ I dont understand your poit.

Here you go

What is known about him is that his father was William Francis McNally who was born in Glasgow on August 30 1919. William’s father, Patrick, had moved to Glasgow from his native Monaghan in Ireland around the turn of the 20th century.

William Francis McNally married sports writer Brian Patrick McNally’s mother in Glasgow in 1947 . Her name was Kate Boyle and she came from Middleton, Derrybeg, Gweedore in County Donegal. Her mother, Brian Patrick McNally’s granny, was called Annie Boyle.

In reply to someone called Gweedorebhoy, Sean South said:”I have only been in Sean’s a couple of times for evening traditional sessions(usually when I have been in Derrybeg on holiday it has been during the close season) and have not watched a match there.”

Next, also in a post on the Celtic Quick News site, Sean South wrote:”The people who run the Ostan Radharc na Mara Hotel in Derryberg are related to my late mother’s side somewhere down the line.

“Her surname was Boyle, but her name in Derrybeg was Kitty Anne Dermot.”

A little research reveals him to be more than your average IRA terrorist. That’s probably why Celtic supporters sing a song in his honour.

Those shared beliefs extend to the Holocaust and Hitler’s extermination of six million Jews in the death camps of Auschwitz and Belsen.

Sean South was no mere follower of Fahey’s evil creed either. Sean South was an activist and the enthusiastic zealot who founded the local branch of Maria Duce in Limerick.

Yet, as recently as last week McNally, who has defended the right of Celtic supporters to sing in praise of Sean South on his McNallyMirror Twitter site, was using the same officially Mirror branded vehicle to liken a former British prime minister’s policies to Fascism.

This then is the man Daily Record and Sunday Mail editor-in-chief, Bruce Waddell keeps company with in the same company. I am sure his wee brother, Gordon, a Record and Sunday Mail sports writer, can be relied upon to bring these facts about Brian Patrick McNally to Bruce’s attention.

Are we supposed to take that seriously?

Is that what passes for investigative journalism these days. It really is laughable :lol:

Personally i dont really buy into everything that Leggo says, think he talks a lot of shite at times to be honest.

What i will say is that i have had several conversations with McNallyMirror on twitter, and the man is a buffoon of the highest order.

He blocked me after I asked why he supported terrorism.

Let's just say i am not in the slightest bit surprised you responded in the manner you did.

I'm merely pointing out a real journo would never get away with an article like that and rightly so. Guesswork is irresponsible an amateurish at best.

And is Leggo now studying Celtic forums? How sad. Sure, i might check whats happening on Kerryfail St if Celtic have had a bad result but Leggo is taking it to obsessive levels.

I'm merely pointing out a real journo would never get away with an article like that and rightly so. Guesswork is irresponsible an amateurish at best.

And is Leggo now studying Celtic forums? How sad. Sure, i might check whats happening on Kerryfail St if Celtic have had a bad result but Leggo is taking it to obsessive levels.

He is only doing what they have done to us for years ... why do you think we ended up in the uefa dog house long before they did?

Where to start....you state in your original point he is a blogger so therefore he is not curtailed by the same restrictions as a journalist.

Secondly you infer he is not a "real" journo...i must have missed the early part of his career in the Broadsheets and the People but hey ho.

And where is the rule in journalism that all stories have to be 100% factual with no guesswork.

Chick Young for example makes plenty of guesses on Rangers and indeed on Scottish Football and rarely gets them right. Indeed the same could be said for all journalists who at one time or another have stated that things will happen and haven't.

Then we move on to studying Celtic forums. Is that not what you do if you want to dig a bit deeper and find our information on people who are employed by major corporations and who are abusing that privilege by writing their own GUESSES on official blogs. As well as espousing their own warped political and religious views which are then not to be challenged.

Like i said i am not surprised you wrote what you wrote.

WTF? just found this on his twitter. it's from months ago but still.

Why the fuck would you say this to a Rangers player. What will he be thinking?

LeggoisBlotto David Leggat @ @AleBedoya17 I hear u are of the kafflik persuasion.Dont let me see u with a hangglider round your neck ever.WATP.26 Sep Favorite Retweet Reply

He is only doing what they have done to us for years ... why do you think we ended up in the uefa dog house long before they did?

Because Celtic kept getting pumped out of Europe in the qualifiers, lol. As soon as they made it to a group stage they were getting investigated after the first game, lol.

WTF? just found this on his twitter. it's from months ago but still.

Why the fuck would you say this to a Rangers player. What will he be thinking?

LeggoisBlotto David Leggat @ @AleBedoya17 I hear u are of the kafflik persuasion.Dont let me see u with a hangglider round your neck ever.WATP.26 Sep Favorite Retweet Reply

You say it because you are a Tim with a false Twitter account, it's not the real Leggo's twitter, that's why. Look at the account name it has the same abuse of Leggo that he had on his blog before he was told to close it to comments.