Leggo says McNallyMirror is a Jew hating, terrorist supporter.

Colonel Mustard

I think its fair to say Leggo appeals to a certain type of Bear also.He's a bit of an embarrassment IMO. We're supposed to be laughing at his type from the other side.... Not cheering on one of our own doing the same thing. People seem content to drop down their level. We're supposed to rise above all that shit.

sometimes we need to fight fire with fire and if it means exposing folk with an anti rangers agenda then im all for it.and theres nothing wrong with cheering on one of our own..... in all walks of life

I've read plenty of pish about "stooping to their level"What you and plenty others fail to realise either by naivety or blind stupidity is that you seem to think that if we maintain a dignified silence or that we rise above them they will stop or go away. They will not. Their whole life centres around hating our club and all we stand for. However you and others would much prefer it if we just ignored them and let them spread their lies and their campaigns unchallenged?You honestly believe that and it really does leave me shaking my head in utter disbelief.

Fishtank and Adoniram cover it nicely. (tu)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sometimes we need to fight fire with fire and if it means exposing folk with an anti rangers agenda then im all for it.

and theres nothing wrong with cheering on one of our own..... in all walks of life

I know what you mean... but there's more than one way to skin a cat. Leggo comes across as a raving lunatic dafty and embarrasses the good name of our club. Just my two cents, lol.

ps, I'm quite happy to cheer on one of our own but the road these bloggers go down is not for me.

I've read plenty of pish about "stooping to their level"

What you and plenty others fail to realise either by naivety or blind stupidity is that you seem to think that if we maintain a dignified silence or that we rise above them they will stop or go away. They will not. Their whole life centres around hating our club and all we stand for. However you and others would much prefer it if we just ignored them and let them spread their lies and their campaigns unchallenged?

You honestly believe that and it really does leave me shaking my head in utter disbelief.

I know they wont go away... but my reluctance to stoop to their level does not make me "naive" or "blindly stupid".

Think about what you've just said there. Basically in your opinion any fan who doesnt sink to their level and start frothing like a rabid dog are stupid fans... No, i am not stupid for doing the right thing.

I know what you mean... but there's more than one way to skin a cat. Leggo comes across as a raving lunatic dafty and embarrasses the good name of our club. Just my two cents, lol.

ps, I'm quite happy to cheer on one of our own but the road these bloggers go down is not for me.

I know they wont go away... but my reluctance to stoop to their level does not make me "naive" or "blindly stupid".

Think about what you've just said there. Basically in your opinion any fan who doesnt sink to their level and start frothing like a rabid dog are stupid fans... No, i am not stupid for doing the right thing.

Leggo has nothing to do with RFC , his blogs are his and nothiong to do with the club, so they cannot do anything to the good name of our club.

Leggo has nothing to do with RFC , his blogs are his and nothiong to do with the club, so they cannot do anything to the good name of our club.

lol, You're splitting hairs there. I mean from a fans perspective.

His supporters are quick to distance him from Rangers. Why is that do you think?

Might be due to the lack of confidence in his work or because they know he's not the type of person we need associated with our club?.....

I dunno, just guessing like Leggo/Phil etc do, lol.

Tell me then...what exactly is the right thing to do when faced with people who demonise our club.Lie about us and do their best to get us in to trouble.

What is the right thing ?

Tell me then...what exactly is the right thing to do when faced with people who demonise our club.Lie about us and do their best to get us in to trouble.

What is the right thing ?

Not what you're suggesting anyway, lol.

Very harsh to label people "stupid" or "naive" if they dont want to stoop to that level.

I've simply stood back and watched the likes of Phil lose credibility all by himself as his claims never came to fruition. If they are telling lies they'll get found out eventually. There's no need to take liars on.

I stopped reading Leggat ages ago, but anything that exposes a Bheast hack (provided its at least accurate) is welcome I suppose.

Not sure what good it achieves or impact it has in the grand scheme of things right enough, Im not sure it alone would get the cunt sacked from the Mirror, but the majority appear to support him so he must be doing something right.

I can't stand all this blog crap. Digging up dirt on each other, most of it being Internet hyperbole. It would be great if it was just about football.

He is undoubtedly an excellent writer, his years as a columnist and sportswriter confirm that...But I personally find the majority of his blogging tiresome at best.

I agree with the blog sentiments though, for every one decent writer, theres a hundred self involved sleep inducers churning out uninteresting claptrap and expecting pats on the back.

Its a saturated market...The majority of Rangers "Bloggers" bore the shit out me.

I can't stand all this blog crap. Digging up dirt on each other, most of it being Internet hyperbole. It would be great if it was just about football.

Well, according to Adoniram or whatever his name is you are either "naive" or "blindly stupid" if you're prepared to remain dignified and stick to the footy... lol

I totally agree with you. Its quite sad what some will go through in an effort to dig dirt up on the other. Maybe they hate their rivals more than they love their club? Either way its pathetic.

Internet bloggers are not free from defamation and libel, as any person can be sued if it impacts on a career or personal reputation.

Personally, that article is the lowest form of journalism, it is little more than an attack peice and offers no right of reply.

I hope Leggo has proof,if not I hope he has a good solicitor.

He is undoubtedly an excellent writer, his years as a columnist and sportswriter confirm that...But I personally find the majority of his blogging tiresome at best.

I agree with the blog sentiments though, for every one decent writer, theres a hundred self involved sleep inducers churning out uninteresting claptrap and expecting pats on the back.

Its a saturated market...The majority of Rangers "Bloggers" bore the shit out me.

Blogs bore the tits right off me. I don't give a shit about who supposedly did what or whatever. I don't understand why people take it as gospel either.

He protesteth too much this one

I have my doubts

Me too.

Would be funny if it was true. I've been doubting this claim by my fellow Bears on the Scotsman for ages and ages. Massive slice of humble pie if i'm incorrect.

That said, i initailly studied both their posts compared to the blogs and there's no connection IMO apart from being anti-British. One cant spell worth a shit and the other doesnt have the brains. (not that being a blogger is too difficult but i doubt he'd be capable)

I would need proof beyond doubt to believe this one. They could be acting stoopid and illiterate i suppose to throw people off the scent.

Brilliant mate, working like a demon though. 67.5 hours last week. Fucking hell, what did you do?

67.5 fs mate you buying the next round :P

Im being done with being on computers during working time but falsifying timesheets saying i was doing jobs for x amount of time when it wasnt. All jobs were done but its 50/50 so fuck knows how it will go :disappointment:

Hopefully a final written warning. Never been involved wae them before or in any trouble so hopefully

67.5 fs mate you buying the next round :P

Im being done with being on computers during working time but falsifying timesheets saying i was doing jobs for x amount of time when it wasnt. All jobs were done but its 50/50 so fuck knows how it will go :disappointment:

Hopefully a final written warning. Never been involved wae them before or in any trouble so hopefully

RM :disappointment:

YEs fucking RM can i get compensation.

I have looked into it already and if im bulleted for what they are doing me for i have a great chance of winning any appeal

Do you get paid for the length of time it takes each job? (as in per hour on jobs)