Broadfoot and "Jig"

gsa

It isn't even Edu that's the problem. With him on the pitch our midfield had a bit of energy about it and a bit of drive, that was lost when he went off and the midfield went static and, quite frankly, shite.

Although I think Lee played well today, I do think its obvious that he slows down the play.

Before the Hearts away game a few months back, Edu and Davis were great together in Midfield, Jig gets involved and wouldn't you know it....... we're shite.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My heart sinks every time I see big Lee's name on the teamsheet

So does 40,000 others I bet. Lee McCulloch must have something on Walter Smith and Ally McCoist. If an idiot like me can see that we are a better team wihtout him I struggle to fathom why he constantly gets a shirt

So does 40,000 others I bet. Lee McCulloch must have something on Walter Smith and Ally McCoist. If an idiot like me can see that we are a better team wihtout him I struggle to fathom why he constantly gets a shirt

I genuinely think he has a contract that garantess.him a starting place if hes fit its.the only reason I can think of that.he.plays ever.

I genuinely think he has a contract that garantess.him a starting place if hes fit its.the only reason I can think of that.he.plays ever.

I hated his style of play at Wigan and couldn't believe we signed him back then. How the feek he has managed to engineer this holding role from the ashes of being an average one dimensional front player who wins the odd diagonal ball beggers belief TBH

How must our youth players feel confidence wise if they can't get a game in their natural position over an ex St. Mirren centre back.

Broadfoot is just rotten in general.

McCulloch is done but was a good player.

Time to clear em out, waste of wages and a jersey. We can ill afford that at this time.

I hated his style of play at Wigan and couldn't believe we signed him back then. How the feek he has managed to engineer this holding role from the ashes of being an average one dimensional front player who wins the odd diagonal ball beggers belief TBH

I don't.remember him ever being a good player to be honest and certainly.not sitting midfielder were so much better with Davis and Edu centrally and jig dropped surely Ally knows this and will sort it out in time for Dunfermilne.

Speaking about that game its vital we put a good performance in because we will get a few people who can't really afford.to come to games very often there and families with kids who will be our next generation of supporters who nowadays with the premiership and la liga so easily accessable won't tolerate much dross from their own league.

I don't.remember him ever being a good player to be honest and certainly.not sitting midfielder were so much better with Davis and Edu centrally and jig dropped surely Ally knows this and will sort it out in time for Dunfermilne.

Speaking about that game its vital we put a good performance in because we will get a few people who can't really afford.to come to games very often there and families with kids who will be our next generation of supporters who nowadays with the premiership and la liga so easily accessable won't tolerate much dross from their own league.

All the infighting on this forum does my nut in! The sad fact today was that no-one in that line up was up to scratch today. What i thought was most worrying..........the lack of effort!

Every team plays shite occassionaly, this can be excused when you see players giving it their all. On far to many occasions today players were pulling out of 50/50 tackles, not closing down, not moving after passing to a team-mate. Bloody laziness IMO.

Have to comment on the lack of shape throughout the team aswell. Defensively, this could be excused due to the change in personnel, but from midfield to front there was no shape.....nobody seemed to know where they should be playing.

Heres hoping theres a few changes for the next game, and a few kicks up the arse from Super in training this week. Think thats whats needed more than anything!

All the infighting on this forum does my nut in! The sad fact today was that no-one in that line up was up to scratch today. What i thought was most worrying..........the lack of effort!

Every team plays shite occassionaly, this can be excused when you see players giving it their all. On far to many occasions today players were pulling out of 50/50 tackles, not closing down, not moving after passing to a team-mate. Bloody laziness IMO.

Have to comment on the lack of shape throughout the team aswell. Defensively, this could be excused due to the change in personnel, but from midfield to front there was no shape.....nobody seemed to know where they should be playing.

Heres hoping theres a few changes for the next game, and a few kicks up the arse from Super in training this week. Think thats whats needed more than anything!

Yes but with guys like Davis, we know he can be far better than he shows so we have to keep playing him until he finds form. Guys like McCulloch don't have anyhting else to offer. He doesn't do "form"

Yes but with guys like Davis, we know he can be far better than he shows so we have to keep playing him until he finds form. Guys like McCulloch don't have anyhting else to offer. He doesn't do "form"

Dont get me wrong, im not defending any player. Davis is prime for a kick up the arse in training. McCulloch should have packed it in a few years ago, his lack of mobility is shocking.

His passing was poor, an understatement probably, which contributed to us having little or no chance building from the back properly. Constantly closed down every time he got it from McGregor or another defender because he danced around it trying to get it 'set' on his right foot. Playing on the left should never be that much of a hinderence to a professional footballer. The major thing he did wrong was every time he did his little dance to get the ball onto his 'preferred foot' and got closed down, he shouted at someone else. Yeah movement ahead of him was poor but you can only use that as an excuse if you have the ball under control in the first place.

So, in essence, nothing of note.

As I thought.

It is beyond belief that after all this time we still have to endure these two starting for Rangers? What is Ally thinking?

Broadfoot is a complete disgrace, repulsive man who has no idea on how to conduct himself. Not fit to be a Ranger. Clearly the inbred twat thinks he is being clever by diving around and always getting involved but he is just embarrassing.

"Jig" is just wholly incompentent as a midield player, doesn't break up play, doesn't get close to opponents, can't create and mobility of a tank.

Oh well I suppose Whittaker is no longer the whipping boy.