Steve Bruce Sacked By Sunderland

No.

He got the sack because results have been terrible.

The thing is though a lot of players will stop playing for a manager who's jacket seems to be on a shoogly peg and I'm sure a section of the support would have turned quicker on a Geordie like Bruce than they would on anyone else

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing is though a lot of players will stop playing for a manager who's jacket seems to be on a shoogly peg and I'm sure a section of the support would have turned quicker on a Geordie like Bruce than they would on anyone else

WIth their record this calender year he's lucky it took them so long for them to actually turn on them.

I don't think the fact that he's a Geordie has had any significant bearing on the fans feelings at all.

I know someone that works at the club mate. Contact was made with O'Neill on Monday and unless something big happens, he will be named manager by Saturday

Hughes is the frontrunner according to the BBC. Hughes is a bit of a cock. Maybe he'll sign Wayne Bridge! :pipe:

Think MON would be a better shout though.