That was good of Craig Whyte

Dennis

To "rustle" up the money, to pay celtc up front for the old firm tickets.

Another Non story

Another dig at Rangers and

Another dig at Craig Whyte

Well done the Daily Record :wanker:

On a side note, hopefully the taigs refuse to give us ticket money up front for the next game at Ibrox. Will mean a Bears only stadium.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FFS just read the link

If true, and i am far from convinced it is, Whyte has made an absolute arse of this. Tell them normal arrangeemnts apply or stick there tickets up there arse.

Could you imagine Sir David dealing with them like this....jesus :(

Agreed. CW shows how naïve he can be. If it is true of course.

Copy paste? Link?

http://www.<No links to this website>/2011/12/09/celtic-make-rangers-pay-up-front-for-tickets-to-spl-old-firm-clash-86908-23621820/

CELTIC have demanded Rangers pay for tickets up front before allowing the Ibrox club's fans into Parkhead for the crunch Christmas derby.

Record Sport can reveal the Parkhead outfit have broken with long-standing tradition by refusing to allow their bitter rivals to sell tickets to their own support on a sale or return basis for the top-of-the-table showdown on December 28.

The move comes amid growing speculation about the state of the Ibrox club's financial health and because Celtic feared they might end up being left out of pocket for anything up to £350,000.

But despite a string of ongoing problems behind the scenes Rangers' new owner Craig Whyte has rustled up the cash to avoid having an 8000-strong travelling support locked out of the biggest fixture of the festive season.

Neither club wanted to comment on the development last night but Record Sport also now understands Rangers will make a similar demand for cash up front before Celtic visit Ibrox for the second time this season on March 24 next year.

Keith Jackson is a :wanker:

http://www.<No links to this website>/2011/12/09/celtic-make-rangers-pay-up-front-for-tickets-to-spl-old-firm-clash-86908-23621820/

CELTIC have demanded Rangers pay for tickets up front before allowing the Ibrox club's fans into Parkhead for the crunch Christmas derby.

Record Sport can reveal the Parkhead outfit have broken with long-standing tradition by refusing to allow their bitter rivals to sell tickets to their own support on a sale or return basis for the top-of-the-table showdown on December 28.

The move comes amid growing speculation about the state of the Ibrox club's financial health and because Celtic feared they might end up being left out of pocket for anything up to £350,000.

But despite a string of ongoing problems behind the scenes Rangers' new owner Craig Whyte has rustled up the cash to avoid having an 8000-strong travelling support locked out of the biggest fixture of the festive season.

Neither club wanted to comment on the development last night but Record Sport also now understands Rangers will make a similar demand for cash up front before Celtic visit Ibrox for the second time this season on March 24 next year.

Keith Jackson is a :wanker:

The story reeks of Liewell shit stirring.

FFS just read the link

If true, and i am far from convinced it is, Whyte has made an absolute arse of this. Tell them normal arrangeemnts apply or stick there tickets up there arse.

Could you imagine Sir David dealing with them like this....jesus :(

Naw he just just makes an arse of our debts. and has put us in a situation were administration is possible.

But if all your concerned about is, how we deal with ra sellick thats up to you.

Naw he just just makes an arse of our debts. and has put us in a situation were administration is possible.

But if all your concerned about is, how we deal with ra sellick thats up to you.

Are you not the clown that just constantly posts links about celtic and the likes...

Stop posting stupid things please, it's begining to annoy me....

Maybe they are in dire need of the money to pay for that plane to Japan that must still be sitting at Glasgow Airport. Integrity my arse you slant eyed rat,

liewell seems to have an affinity with Japan,must be in the genes,the EYES are a dead giveaway.

I hope we regain the interest on that sum of money from celtic pricks we have given them in advance, more of a reason to detroy them in their own cesspit.

More motivation

I would do exactly the same to them when the time came, and if they refused get their grubby fans to fuck.

Lawwel is a complete wanker, who seems to want the situation between our clubs to get worse, a revolting person.

I hope we regain the interest on that sum of money from celtic pricks we have given them in advance, more of a reason to detroy them in their own cesspit.

More motivation

I would do exactly the same to them when the time came, and if they refused get their grubby fans to fuck.

Lawwel is a complete wanker, who seems to want the situation between our clubs to get worse, a revolting person.

I recall reading when he took over at Seltic that he had sat in the stands as a fan all through 9IAR and it killed him to watch us sweeping up year after year. :)

probably bullshit, but if not. cw has done the right thing and gave they gypsy bastards the money, TO MAKE SURE NONE OF US ARE KEPT OUT OF THE BIG JOCK NOU CAMP.

we just treat the pricks the same way, also i think its about time they released the dirt on broon teef and stop giving these tarrier cunts an easy ride.

just another play from the liewell book of deflection to deflect from there obvious love in with the shit football association.

probably bullshit, but if not. cw has done the right thing and gave they gypsy bastards the money, TO MAKE SURE NONE OF US ARE KEPT OUT OF THE BIG JOCK NOU CAMP.

we just treat the pricks the same way, also i think its about time they released the dirt on broon teef and stop giving these tarrier cunts an easy ride.

just another play from the liewell book of deflection to deflect from there obvious love in with the shit football association.

?