Craig Burley's coverage...

graeme_4

although he is a cunt of the highest order, i thought this was one of his better performances during one of our games.

he had called for a few fouls and such like and didnt have his usually mhank stle about him as much.

saying that still hate the prick and he should be no where near TV never mind any gers games.

lost count of the amount of times he couldnt say something right, he has the worst accent ever.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mind him, calls it fair, and if someone's having a shocker- be it players, referees, linesmen- then he'll say that. Doesn't half talk some shite though. What was all that after the Edu 'foul', something about all the refs going out for tea?

So when he says Aluko HAD to get a 2 match ban that's OK ?

Griffiths is OK to incite our support, if that was our player he would be banned for 3 games and Burley would be demanding it.

Burley is shocking, consistently trying to disparage Rangers.

Today wasn't his worst but I never miss us on ESPN and he is Shite.......

I dont think hes biased in anyway.

The purpose of a commentator is to enhance the game. He doesn't.

He's negative about EVERYTHING.

He furthers his own career through burying our product. Everything he says is a put down to Scottish football, the crowds, the refs, the teams, the fans. He makes our game come accross as much worse than it is.

I dont think hes biased in anyway.

The purpose of a commentator is to enhance the game. He doesn't.

He's negative about EVERYTHING.

He furthers his own career through burying our product. Everything he says is a put down to Scottish football, the crowds, the refs, the teams, the fans. He makes our game come accross as much worse than it is.

This is exactly why I hate him. He doesn't enjoy any game he commentates on and is embarrassed to be part of Scottish football.