Choice - Macaroon bars & spearmint chewing gum or the Burger bar

THEFISH

Cheermint spewing gum for me.

i can mind when people would be selling the macaroon bars and chewing gum all through the game.

Aye old guys (well they seemed old to me) with a wee box of them.

Why macaroon bars and chewing gum? Odd combination.

i can mind when people would be selling the macaroon bars and chewing gum all through the game.

ah david they were the days great fans who all stood by each other,and fantastic atmosphere and people were proud to be bears, i wish i had a timebox that would take me back for even one game,i could cry when i see the direction our great club is heading,its not the rangers i was brought up and love. <cry>

ah david they were the days great fans who all stood by each other,and fantastic atmosphere and people were proud to be bears, i wish i had a timebox that would take me back for even one game,i could cry when i see the direction our great club is heading,its not the rangers i was brought up and love. <cry>

Sadly, I could say the same and I'm only 21 :(

bears0oy-1.jpg

bears0oy-1.jpg

what a fantastic photo it would make you cry when you look back, and now watch the spirit getting drained out of our club if only we could get they great days back again.

bears0oy-1.jpg

what a fantastic photo it would make you cry when you look back, and now watch the spirit getting drained out of our club if only we could get they great days back again.

I recognize a few Barrhead trueblues in that..myself included

WE ARE THE PEOPLE ya dancer

bears0oy-1.jpg

they were the days fish why has our club changed so much?

bears0oy-1.jpg

they were the days fish why has our club changed so much?

Coz Murray has pissed all over it along with the media etc, and some of our supporters are to blame also for taking it lying down...thats what I think anyway

Ooooooo me slaggin aff my fellow fans again, naughty naughty

U can feel the atmosphere from that pic ! Yes the Club is indeed at a nadir !

Woooo! Get her!

'Nadir'

Like that ? Thought traynor sorry bau bau might like it ! But in sou' side lingo it's an embarrassing fcukin disaster !

Like it?

It's was the zenith of RM's English Usage ;)

U can feel the atmosphere from that pic ! Yes the Club is indeed at a nadir !

Woooo! Get her!

'Nadir'

Like that ? Thought traynor sorry bau bau might like it ! But in sou' side lingo it's an embarrassing fcukin disaster !

Like it?

It's was the zenith of RM's English Usage ;)

Oh Zenith ! Pure quality ma man ! :pipeguy: