Scott Harrison gets his boxing licence back

BEE

He got decked in a pub just off the PR! Funny as fuck, called a local lad a p@ki and he got put on his arse :lol:

Having met him personally since he returned from Spain this doesn't surprise me at all.

I don't think he'll fight again.

I'll bet you an OF ticket you're wrong mate :)

• 1 year later...

Having met him personally since he returned from Spain this doesn't surprise me at all.

I'll bet you an OF ticket you're wrong mate :)

In or out the ring for his fight :lol:

The fact he has his licence back would indicate he plans on fighting again hope he gets destroyed.

In or out the ring for his fight :lol:

The fact he has his licence back would indicate he plans on fighting again hope he gets destroyed.

Not sure anymore, owns/runs a cafe and off his face everytime I've seen him - waster.

Didn't know he has a cafe he not serve time for something involving drugs?

Yeah something to do with cocaine in Spain, used to stay in a massive house but his Mrs spent all the money while he was in the jail and now she's left him and he's supposedly living in a council house and absolutely skint.

Yeah something to do with cocaine in Spain, used to stay in a massive house but his Mrs spent all the money while he was in the jail and now she's left him and he's supposedly living in a council house and absolutely skint.

Mmm would that be justice or irony I hear knocking?

Edit: would also explain him fighting again he needs money.