Mo at the game today

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The response was a fatuous query about the total number of our playing staff.

These taigs just can't let go of their notion that we had a non rc signing policy.

Frankly I wish had one then and still had it.

Was never going to take you long before you showed yourself as a bigot. (tu) only took you 10 mins well done

Nae bother pal. Just you sit at your keyboard getting angry about all those bloody RC and anyone who thinks bigots are arseholes. I bet you are fuming! haha :craphead:

I bet you're having a great time telling all your pals on the kiddyfiddle board about this.

But thanks for the psychoanalysis (tu)

Consistency is a good trait, and you are as ignorant about the workings of the human mind as you are about The Rangers.

Sectarian schooling's a bad start to life.

I bet you're having a great time telling all your pals on the kiddyfiddle board about this.

Consistency is a good trait, and you are as ignorant about the workings of the human mind as you are about The Rangers.

Dae whit a did. Don't waste oany mair o yer time. (tu)

Fucking hell you took your time responding there. Did you rope in a few mates to help you come up with that "belter". The usual he is a taig post.

They have sectarian schools now? We didnt have them when I was a boy. I guess you learn new things everyday.

Thanks bigot

Meant to be. I struggle to tolerate bigots or people who deny that our amazing history has had a few black marks against it. Its either stupidity or plain lying.

You said we had a non catholic signing policy. Yet we had catholics play for us before Mojo. So your lying and it doesnt matter if we have 1 or 100000 catholics play for us before him we did not have a signing policy.

But keep peddling the myth and you wonder why Rangers fans will suggest your a taig...

You said we had a non catholic signing policy. Yet we had catholics play for us before Mojo. So your lying and it doesnt matter if we have 1 or 100000 catholics play for us before him we did not have a signing policy.

But keep peddling the myth and you wonder why Rangers fans will suggest your a taig...

i wonder about nothing of the sort. People can think what they like. They are entitled to their opinions just like in my opinion, things happened that shouldnt have. Things have moved on for the better (in most cases, a few bigots on here aside). Lastly bigots are arseholes that spend more time hating sellick and RC's than they do loving the bears. IMO of course.

i wonder about nothing of the sort. People can think what they like. They are entitled to their opinions just like in my opinion, things happened that shouldnt have. Things have moved on for the better (in most cases, a few bigots on here aside). Lastly bigots are arseholes that spend more time hating sellick and RC's than they do loving the bears. IMO of course.

Tbh that statement is a taig like comment. Hating them is fuck all to do with being bigoted you looney

Fucking hell you took your time responding there. Did you rope in a few mates to help you come up with that "belter". The usual he is a taig post.

They have sectarian schools now? We didnt have them when I was a boy. I guess you learn new things everyday.

Thanks bigot

The very nature of religious schools is to split children of different beliefs, this instils sectarian ideology at a young age. Worked on you.

We had RCs before and during mojo, argument void.

f****n means Irish republican, only the ignorant use it as a term for Catholics.

The very nature of religious schools is to split children of different beliefs, this instils sectarian ideology at a young age. Worked on you.

We had RCs before and during mojo, argument void.

f****n means Irish republican, only the ignorant use it as a term for Catholics.

so there is sectarian schools?

Thank you for agreeing that some use it to describe catholics.

Jeezo. Hating Celtic makes you a bigot. :lol:

According to whom?

It Cant be me you mean. I said bigots spend more time hating sellick an RC's than they do loving Rangers. At no point have I said hating Celtic makes you a bigot.

I go back to my earlier point. It's hard to believe you are 32 unless you are a very heavy drug user.