Hemmings Injured

MayboleLoyal_atb

Ffs! We should play Whittaker up front beside Jelavic then :sherlock:

Not as daft as you think as it was "Take it on the chin" Mowbray who converted Whittaker from striker to right back.

Not sure if it was here or elsewhere but i actually made a similar point in all seriousness that with his technique and close control it's clear to see his strengths lie in attack not defence.

However we all know it isn't going to happen and we will continue with Jelavic up on his own isolated.

As for Hemmings i'm sorry but i have yet to see what all the fuss is about.

Not as daft as you think as it was "Take it on the chin" Mowbray who converted Whittaker from striker to right back.

Not sure if it was here or elsewhere but i actually made a similar point in all seriousness that with his technique and close control it's clear to see his strengths lie in attack not defence.

However we all know it isn't going to happen and we will continue with Jelavic up on his own isolated.

As for Hemmings i'm sorry but i have yet to see what all the fuss is about.

I was actually being half serious. As you say it won't happen but I think he would excel in that role just off the striker.

I was actually being half serious. As you say it won't happen but I think he would excel in that role just off the striker.

Anywhere but right back will do me as i think they are going to put Forrest directly against him next week. Every opposition manager can see he is the weak link in our defence.

Agree - no doubt a far better option there tbh. I like Whitty, but watching him defend can be a nerve-wracking experience (although he does seem to excel at timely interventions).

Whittaker as a striker :lol::anguish:

A more forward/attacking role not necessarily as a striker.

Would you not agree his strength is in attacking and not defending. If so i would say his talents are not being used properly. It may well be he moves forward to a right sided midfield role or left sided because he is so two footed. His height is also an attribute that goes unnoticed.

If we are struggling for strikers it is an option no more no less. A bit fanciful i grant you but he caught the eye of some scout years ago at Hibs as a striker so must have done something right back then.