whittaker injured

waltzer83

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well said the reaction to this news is shocking! some of the RM posters need to start supporting our players not ripping into them at every opportunity and to be glad on of our first team choices is injuted is :anguish: X infinity.

I agree it is in poor taste but sadly, injury is the only thing that prevents players as poor as this playiong for the club. Their piss-poor form does nothing to lift the rose-tinted specs of McCoist who seems to pick this buffoon when he doesn't look like he could tie his own laces at present

I agree it is in poor taste but sadly, injury is the only thing that prevents players as poor as this playiong for the club. Their piss-poor form does nothing to lift the rose-tinted specs of McCoist who seems to pick this buffoon when he doesn't look like he could tie his own laces at present

Your a tool and never celebrated any goals he had in the past. Eh

for any fan to want any gers player to be injured really does say a lot about our support.

i hope he is fit, he plays and rams these idiotic posts down your throats

worse than tarriers some of our lot.

So just because they play for Rangers, it means we always have to consider them a huge loss and hope that they won't be out?

Celebrating an injury comes across as a bit crude yes, but I don't see how there's anything wrong with thinking that a player who is injured won't be missed.

So just because they play for Rangers, it means we always have to consider them a huge loss and hope that they won't be out?

Celebrating an injury comes across as big crude yes, but I don't see how there's anything wrong with thinking that a player who is injured won't be missed.

thats my point folk are glad hes injured

his form has been very poor but he has had no help from the right sided midfielders which hasnt helped him

does he deserve to be rested---- yes

does he deserve to be injured and for fans to be happy---- no

same as any player, i hated kenny miller but i would never want him out injured.

his form has been very poor but he has had no help from the right sided midfielders which hasnt helped him

same as any player, i hated kenny miller but i would never want him out injured.

Theres a player we could be doing with

Well, i'm not glad as such and I don't go about wishing for people to be hurt, but i'm really not bothered either, I don't think he's good enough and the team won't be that worse off without him.

Is that acceptable?

Celebrating an injury comes across as bit crude yes, but I don't see how there's anything wrong with thinking that a player who is injured won't be missed.

yup agree with this, i said on aother thread that the team on a whole comes first and if mccoist cannot see the poor form players and drop them, then the reaction, while maybe over the top at times, is most likely born out of sheer frustration at these guys still playing every game no matter how badly they are playing

Aye - thats supportive :anguish:

You always seem to like appointing yourself as the judge of how good a fan somebody is.

You may well be a fan - I am a supporter! And to be cheering (or posting with glee) when any of our players are unavailable to be picked through injury or suspension, rightly, demotes that persons 'support' in my mind!

Not a fan of hoping/ being glad players are injured, but sadly sometimes it can be a good thing in terms of forcing a change in the team.

If only McMillan was given a chance, what does he have to do....play well against Chelsea's first team or something .....oh wait. :blush:

Walter would usually throw up a surprise - Cousin and Adam in 4-2 game, Novo in the 3-0 game. And allsorts of other ''mad'' decisions that won us the game.

Bendikson from the start tonight would be of that nature, cant see it though