How to turn Champs into Chumps

:blush: Sure it was me mate. (tu)

Think it might have been.

I will never give up and never surrender. But everything about these players right now screams that they have. Especially on the faces of the rangers supporting players, I.e davis and wylde.

I'm begining to wonder if the players trust the manager. Davis looks totally disinterested, like he's lost hope. If the players go down that road then it will be a long way back for some of them.

Drastic change is needed before it's too late.

Look at last season, 1-0 down to hearts away 15 mins to go and we win 2-1. Aberdeen away 2-0 down to the sheep, we win 3-2. 1-0 down at the piggery and we spank them in the second half. Examples of a No Surrender attitude, never give up, winning mentality.

It's the same players basically, and since walter left they have lost that mentality.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think it might have been.

I will never give up and never surrender. But everything about these players right now screams that they have. Especially on the faces of the rangers supporting players, I.e davis and wylde.

I'm begining to wonder if the players trust the manager. Davis looks totally disinterested, like he's lost hope. If the players go down that road then it will be a long way back for some of them.

Drastic change is needed before it's too late.

Look at last season, 1-0 down to hearts away 15 mins to go and we win 2-1. Aberdeen away 2-0 down to the sheep, we win 3-2. 1-0 down at the piggery and we spank them in the second half. Examples of a No Surrender attitude, never give up, winning mentality.

It's the same players basically, and since walter left they have lost that mentality.

So many players look like they either dont want to be here or dont like playing under Ally and his tactics, and who could blame them.

Davis has been posted missing since the summer, giving him the armband was just another mistake from Ally.

I think he has shown us he is not for changing.

Had it bneen us at Rugby Park this season, 3 down at half time, could we have come back? I dont think we could have.

Your last sentence just about sums up my topic title.

So many players look like they either dont want to be here or dont like playing under Ally and his tactics, and who could blame them.

Davis has been posted missing since the summer, giving him the armband was just another mistake from Ally.

Had it bneen us at Rugby Park this season, 3 down at half time, could we have come back? I dont think we could have.

Would we find ourselves 3 down at half time at Rugby park? Its all ifs and buts.

If it was us. No we would have been lucky to get 1 never mind 3.

The inability to pick the correct formation and players has been masked by poxy 1-0 and 2-1 victories. It's now a certainty that we lose at least 1 goal at ibrox now.

This would be the perfect opportunity for the young boys to show what they are made of, players with that hunger to win.

I guarantee that if you took 10 members from this forum and blessed them with the footballing ability of our team our results would look very different.

The results anger me but the attitude disappoints me.

We all want the style to change but to turn away from supporting the team because of the style of football. You aren't a real Rangers fan if you do that. We support the club, not the style. That is what being a Rangers fan is all about.

Thats not true though, who in their right mind would keep paying £25 a week or £500 a year to go to football, sit bored out of their nut, get angry at the boss's ineptitude and basically not enjoy their day out which is supposed to be enjoyable? Credit to those who do goto Ibrox and sit through 90 mins of predictable crap but they are no more a fan than those who watch on TV and sit through the same rubbish. Most leave after 75mins anyway, surely that tells the club something and speaks volumes for those "fans".

Being a Rangers supporter is not about being a mug. There are demands and expectations associated with supporting and following this countries greatest club.

Like i said earlier, how can we support someone we do not believe in? Ally McCoist is not Rangers.

If it was us. No we would have been lucky to get 1 never mind 3.

The inability to pick the correct formation and players has been masked by poxy 1-0 and 2-1 victories. It's now a certainty that we lose at least 1 goal at ibrox now.

This would be the perfect opportunity for the young boys to show what they are made of, players with that hunger to win.

I guarantee that if you took 10 members from this forum and blessed them with the footballing ability of our team our results would look very different.

The results anger me but the attitude disappoints me.

I agree.

Totally agree but that is nothing new, the warning signs were there in the summer.

Who knows if those young ones are hungry any more, they have been warming the bench and stands for so long now and earning so much money, they may have lost that hunger, they are only human and cannot just flick a switch and become our saviours no matter how good they are.

I guarantee we could pick 10 people from this forum who actually had more ability than some of our players, its not always the best players who make it.

Our attitude has annoyed me well over a year now, possibly longer, even under Walter and when we were winning, there were games like Unirea and Kaunas when i could see players attitudes were disgusting. That arrogance and laziness they are not good enough to carry.

I reckon that if things don't change we could be at least 5 points behind them by the end of january. We need to stop this downward spiral before it's too late. I'd rather say something like this now than look back on what could have been come may.

I agree.

Totally agree but that is nothign new, the warning signs were there in the summer.

Who knows if those young ones are hungry any more, they have been warming the bench and stands for so long now and earning so much money, thye may have lost that hunger, they are only human and cannot just flick a switch and become our saviours no matter how good they are.

I guarantee we could pick 10 people from this forum who actually had more ability than some of our players, its not always the bets players who make it.

Our attitude has annoyed me well over a year now, possibly longer, even under Walter and when we were winning, there were games like Unirea and Kaunas when i could see players attitudes were disgusting. That arrogance and laziness they are not good enough to carry.

Only need 9 now.

you have to abide by my rules will be a 2-3-5 formation I will guarantee 50 goals a season.From me that is btw.

And i can take a dead ball wee Davo could only dream of. I once offered to go upto Murray Park and show them how to take a free kick, no reply though.

Thats not true though, who in their right mind would keep paying £25 a week or £500 a year to go to football, sit bored out of their nut, get angry at the boss's ineptitude and basically not enjoy their day out which is supposed to be enjoyable? Credit to those who do goto Ibrox and sit through 90 mins of predictable crap but they are no more a fan than those who watch on TV and sit through the same rubbish. Most leave after 75mins anyway, surely that tells the club something and speaks volumes for those "fans".

Being a Rangers supporter is not about being a mug. There are demands and expectations associated with supporting and following this countries greatest club.

Like i said earlier, how can we support someone we do not believe in? Ally McCoist is not Rangers.

They pay 500 quid a year to support the club they love. They go to support the club as they love The Rangers. Like I said, a nice style would be nice and we certaintly need to improve the quality of our football but at the end of the day, we all support the club. Through thick and thin.

Cannot believe you had me in at number 10. :praise: That is just me! A cross between Zola, Zidane, Ronaldinho and Messi. Both footed too. ;)

Can I spot a player or what. I'll be player manager and the number 8 engine room. A cross between in form Gerrard with the finishing ability of rooney as number 8. That goal v newcastle at old trafford... I did it first.

They pay 500 quid a year to support the club they love. They go to support the club as they love The Rangers. Like I said, a nice style would be nice and we certaintly need to improve the quality of our football but at the end of the day, we all support the club. Through thick and thin.

No mention of the boss just an agreement we need to improve. My point exactly. (tu)

1 Mcgregor

8 Me

9 You

10 SWSL

Anyone else want in? :pipe:

Being as i will undoubtedly be the star of the tea and the capatain , I think my you should be block capitals and bold YOU and perhaps in blue.

Just thought I would mention it , if you want to stay in my team wink.gif

And i can take a dead ball wee Davo could only dream of. I once offered to go upto Murray Park and show them how to take a free kick, no reply though.

See that's the difference they asked me to go and show them. Told them I was only available afternoons the look on Ally and his staffs faces , priceless..he said Durranty has to get to the bookies and the Steps Bar in Glassford St whereas i like to be noticed walking about town. I asked what about Kenny, he replied whose Kenny!

See that's the difference they asked me to go and show them. Told them I was only available afternoons the look on Ally and his staffs faces , priceless..he said Durranty has to get to the bookies and the Steps Bar in Glassford St whereas i like to be noticed walking about town. I asked what about Kenny, he replied whose Kenny!

:)

Being as i will undoubtedly be the star of the tea and the capatain , I think my you should be block capitals and bold YOU and perhaps in blue.

Just thought I would mention it , if you want to stay in my team wink.gif

I'm on my phone just now so I can't. But as self appointed player manager, I appoint you captain