How to turn Champs into Chumps

Really? So if someone offered you 2nd place at the New Year, you'd take that? A staggering lack of ambition.

Lack of ambition? Ask Ally and he would say the same thing.

We will come good and win the league, these knee jerk reactions are OTT, thats basically what im saying.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If offered would you also have 'taken' us being knocked out of two european competitions and the league cup by the end of September?

No, obviously I wouldnt. I was gutted/disgusted when we got knocked out of Europe, but ive moved on from that....its happened, nothing we can do now.

The leagues the main one, lets all pull in the same direction, get behind the team and spur them on to win it.

This isnt me saying its acceptable that Rangers were out of Europe before its begun btw, because its not. Its just that theres no point greeting about it now....Walter got knocked out by Kaunas at the first stage, was he a failure?

Give Ally time.

Not going to bother reading 18pages worth.

But the OP is talking bollocks imo. Its only the halfway stage and we're 2 points behind, id have taken that at the start of the season. Give Ally til the end of the season and judge him then ffs.

Last night was dissapointing to say the least, but we'll bounce back, No Surrender.

Never in my life has a season started and I have thought "you know what come new year I hope we are 2nd in the league behind sellick". Next you will be saying you are just hoping we qualify for Europe ffs

Lack of ambition? Ask Ally and he would say the same thing.We will come good and win the league, these knee jerk reactions are OTT, thats basically what im saying.

If he did then he is not the Rangers man some would have us believe he is.

Knee jerk? :lol: There is nothing knee jerk about 6 months worth of shite football and cup exits.

Of course not.The last 6weeks have been very poor, everyone agrees with that.But a season doesnt last 6weeks, judge him at the end of the season, its a marathon, not a sprint.

Of course you mean the last 6 months. Judge him when its too late? Really?

No, obviously I wouldnt. I was gutted/disgusted when we got knocked out of Europe, but ive moved on from that....its happened, nothing we can do now.

The leagues the main one, lets all pull in the same direction, get behind the team and spur them on to win it.

This isnt me saying its acceptable that Rangers were out of Europe before its begun btw, because its not. Its just that theres no point greeting about it now....Walter got knocked out by Kaunas at the first stage, was he a failure?

Give Ally time.

Yet you are willing to let Ally lose our title before taking action? Strange, very strange.

Never in my life has a season started and I have thought "you know what come new year I hope we are 2nd in the league behind sellick". Next you will be saying you are just hoping we qualify for Europe ffs

Neither have I.

But if offered at the start of the season, id have taken it due the fact Rangers were in a transitional stage. A new owner, new manager, no money spent on new players like promised, a tax bill looming over the club. Surely your not daft enough to think 2points behind is a catastrophy?

Look at the past few seasons, we've been behind by 7points coming into the last month of the season and we've still won it.

Neither have I.

But if offered at the start of the season, id have taken it due the fact Rangers were in a transitional stage. A new owner, new manager, no money spent on new players like promised, a tax bill looming over the club. Surely your not daft enough to think 2points behind is a catastrophy?

Look at the past few seasons, we've been behind by 7points coming into the last month of the season and we've still won it.

If you'd have offered a 15 point lead be cut within 6 weeks and sitting 2nd come the new year on the back of 6 absolute shite performances i'd have said fuck that (tu)

Neither have I.

That lie will never catch on..........

If you'd have offered a 15 point lead be cut within 6 weeks and sitting 2nd come the new year on the back of 6 absolute shite performances i'd have said fuck that (tu)

So wheres the praise for being ahead by 15points in the first place?

Judge him at the end of the season when we're champions, not in December. (tu)

Neither have I.

I honestly think you have dug a hole pal. You are probably wishing you hadnt made that statement. 2 points or 20 points its never ok to be behind them. Especially after the lead we had. :anguish:

So wheres the praise for being ahead by 15points in the first place?

Judge him at the end of the season when we're champions, not in December. (tu)

There was plenty praise when we running away with it

I think the most disappointing thing is that lack of change Ally makes even though its been the same problem in this recent run

I hope this period will have been forgotten by May if we get 4IAR which it will be but serious changes have to be made and it starts on Monday (tu)

There was plenty praise when we running away with it

I think the most disappointing thing is that lack of change Ally makes even though its been the same problem in this recent run

I hope this period will have been forgotten by May if we get 4IAR which it will be but serious changes have to be made and it starts on Monday (tu)

Agreed mate, we're in a rut and it needs to change fast.

I have faith with the backroom team we have though and I hope they prove me right.

Heres to 4IAR.

Some of our fans are a disgrace

Fuck up and get behind the team.

Some people just want Ally to fail to say that they were right!

We got into a 15 point lead so we know were capable of challenging for the league as we do every year!

Stop bloody moaning about Ally McCoist and get fooking behind the team!!!!

I also remember people wanting Smith out at this point last year too.. some people never learn

Fecking disgrace!

We got into a 15 point lead so we know were capable of challenging for the league as we do every year!

I also remember people wanting Smith out at this point last year too.. some people never learn

Fecking disgrace!

I am behind the team and club, i just dont believe in the manager and for good reason.

No real Rangers fan wants him to fail but some most can see where we are heading, scarily some still cannot.

15 points is a fabrication of the truth, they had 2 games in hand they were always going to win. What we have proved is we are not very good at all and our huge lead was as a result of them being shite not us being very good.

Smith, as you call him, was lucky.

Thanks for the input anyway.

Fecking disgrace!

Can we not all just debate our points like we are doing on another thread. :(