How to turn Champs into Chumps

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forget the league this season.

From now until the kick off next August I want a full scale clear out and refurbishment of our first team squad because it is an absolute shambles.

Too many passengers and not enough quality.

You are owed a lot of apologies. I'll be the first to start.

12 points, 12 fucking points. People on here can dress this up however they want to. Naismith carried this sorry excuse for a manager and the worst team I've seen in years.

If we don't spend this january we can forget the fucking title.

Embarrassing, heartless, effortless money grabbing pricks.

Kris boyd and kenny miller sound fucking good now don't they.

What has been the worst week of my life made into an even worse one.

10 years I've been a season ticket holder and I have never seen anything like this.

I'm so angry I'm almost in tears.

Fucking joke Rangers, fucking joke.

We severely need Whyte to put his hand in his pocket, we need new players and fast.

We don't even need new players...We have the players

We need players to be played in the correct positions.

We need to get rid of this long ball garbage.

We need a manager who will drop players when they are not playing well.

We need positivity in our starting line ups.

Ally doesn't seem to see this but.

win lose or draw super put that team out it was upto to the team and THEY LET HIM DOWN! midfield was fuckin nowhere to be seen!

The buck stops with him, he chose McCulloch over Edu, Broadfoot over McMillan, Wallace over Wylde, he continued to pick Davis who was anonymous again.

Says it all when broadfoot was our best player and thats allowing for ledley getting the jump on him....would i sack ally? no

dunno what the solution is but seems like naismith held this team together.

very negative approach again, for some reason we cant link our midfield to the forwards

Welcome back SWSL. Enjoy your cruise or wherever the hell you were?

Having said, you're not necessarily 100% wrong.

Enjoyed my break yeah, was nice to get away.

Thanks. (tu)

I said last year as he was anounced as the next manager it was a huge mistake and its certainly looking that way.

So out of his depth its scary.

In my opinion it's not that he's now lost the dressing room, I don't believe he ever had their full backing anyway. Right now it looks like the McCoist gamble has failed and I get the impression that Whyte is the type of guy who won't be afraid to make changes when things aren't working out.

It's not just the fact we got beat tonight, its the manner in which they just accepted defeat without so much as a whimper.

Regardless of how much money McCoist has or not he simply can't see where our problem is and by his continuation of selecting McCulloch and putting players like Bartley and Papac in the middle against lowly SPL it shows he's not got a fucking clue.

Quicker he goes and we get a better manager and whole new idea into this squad of how to play football the better.

Healy? GIve me a break.

12 points, 12 fucking points. People on here can dress this up however they want to. Naismith carried this sorry excuse for a manager and the worst team I've seen in years.

10 years I've been a season ticket holder and I have never seen anything like this.

I wouldnt give him another penny. Hes got to go.

I am shaking with rage. He has ruined my Christmas and New Year and my wee boy is sick of hearing about Rangers now, he has lost all interest, poor lad has had to hear my moaning for the last few weeks.

The fact that I'm not even close to tears sums up the fact we have a team that is simply gutless. It was almost inevitable how we would play tonight and certainly there were no surprises. Total lack of awareness and commitment from a team that have totally lost the plot. But its been coming all season, we've scraped through games playing totally shite football. I guess now we'll see just where the management team stand, because its in adversity you find out how good you are.