sandaza / oconnor / boyd

cd true bluenose

if jelly goes would you be happy with a mixture of the three to replace him ? cheap option, leaving us with money to buy a decent midfielder and do you think allys time is up ? who would you replace him with ? frustrated bear : :blush: ready for pelters so the helmet is on bears go for it

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol what would be the point in getting a striker in? as a matter fact why are we even playing strikers?, the midfield do the square root of fuck all, the defense punt the ball up to casper the fucking ghost, so please enlighten me why do we need to buy a striker? as a mttter of fact all coisty has to do is dump a forward for a midfieldER and he has the perfect formation of 4-6-0.

:drool: :drool: :drool:

lol what would be the point in getting a striker in? as a matter fact why are we even playing strikers?, the midfield do the square root of fuck all, the defense punt the ball up to casper the fucking ghost, so please enlighten me why do we need to buy a striker? as a mttter of fact all coisty has to do is dump a forward for a midfieldER and he has the perfect formation of 4-6-0.

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Levien :anguish:

I'm worried about Sandaza as he appear to be injured a lot. Boyd only ever scored against the bottom 6, however considering we are struggling to beat even them now perhaps it wouldn't be that bad.

Perhaps (if he was cheap) El Alague (if thats how you spell it) might be worth a punt.

Lafferty and Healy IMO are not that great. Laff can have his good days but he is too inconstant. Healy should be out the door.

I still feel we have to have a look at the scouting system. Eastern Europe and Scandinavia can have a few hidden gem's. We need to get out and about instead of buying from England or even Scotland. We would get better value for money that way.