Will it get to that stage?

End of the season it will become clear, either Super can get this team motivated and playing football on the deck, which will win us 4iar. Or we will all go down on the good ship Ally with him.

COME ON SUPER YOU NEVER GOT THAT NAME BY SHIITING IT. :crabflute:

nope!!! its not the rangers way.

we dont act like the tarriers,

plus imo ally is due atleast 2 seasons to show what hes got to offer, any sane minded bear would agree with this.

in the summer he sorted out the defensive probs we had and now if permitted he will sort the midfield to forward in jan/summer.

then he should be judged next season.

nope!!! its not the rangers way.

we dont act like the tarriers,

plus imo ally is due atleast 2 seasons to show what hes got to offer, any sane mended bear would agree with this.

in the summer he sorted out the defensive probs we had and now if permitted he will sort the midfield to forward in jan/summer.

then he shold be judged next season.

What about PLG? Our fans were a disgrace and an embarrassment to the club at that time.

2 seasons to lose 2 titles and fall so far behind the taigs it could take a decade to catch back up? Really?

We didnt have defensive problems ffs, we had a problem in midfield and up front and he fixed neither.

I'd happily punch anyone protesting while we sit a massive two points off the top of the league. Not at all condoning how shite we are playing or our performances in cup competitions but protesting is for when your club is up the shitter, staving off relegation. Celtic will drop points and we'll be back at least joint top soon

I think it's almost a guarantee. Unless we win the league and start playing brilliant football then there will always be people who will say "I never wanted him as manager" and then campaign for his resignation. Can't see that happening though.

I'd happily punch anyone protesting while we sit a massive two points off the top of the league. Not at all condoning how shite we are playing or our performances in cup competitions but protesting is for when your club is up the shitter, staving off relegation. Celtic will drop points and we'll be back at least joint top soon

Celtc will drop points, but so will we. On current form we are more likely to drop more points than them though.

They will certainly drop points.

What about PLG? Our fans were a disgrace and an embarrassment to the club at that time.

2 seasons to lose 2 titles and fall so far behind the taigs it could take a decade to catch back up? Really?

We didnt have defensive problems ffs, we had a problem in midfield and up front and he fixed neither.

weir was too old and past it, boogie was always leaving. thats big defensive probs in my opinion.

as for the players he wasted money on.

mckay- 325k

ortiz- 500k

bedoya- 200k

what do you expect from players in this price range? its the equivolent of being a cc1 team.

as for the resigning of certain players, i believe that was done in panic as it looked like we would sign no one.

mr whyte promised 5mill minimum in the summer for transfers, we spent 1.5m net.

imho ally hasnt had the backing he should have recieved and i doubt many people could do a better job dealing in that price range.

the problem is his loyalty to certain players. mcculloch being the worst. also his loyalty to papac(good player and i love the guy) but he needs to either pick papac or wallace not put 1 at lb and shoe the other in anywhere he can.

this title is far from over, if davis and jelavic can find some form and wylde can improve then we will come out on top at the end of the season.

All he needs is a good result, a good performance on Monday and a chance to show he has what it takes

2 shitey home draws and 3 recent away losses have added to the anger around our support and rightly so because it does look seriously bad

I hope on Monday the players are in the correct positions and their finger is duly plucked from their arseholes and give it 110% coz they certainly have not been doing that

A protest in my eyes would be disgusting

weir was too old and past it, boogie was always leaving. thats big defensive probs in my opinion.

mckay- 325k

ortiz- 500k

bedoya- 200k

what do you expect from players in this price range? its the equivolent of being a cc1 team.

as for the resigning of certain players, i believe that was done in panic as it looked like we would sign no one.

imho ally hasnt had the backing he should have recieved and i doubt many people could do a better job dealing in that price range.

the problem is his loyalty to certain players. mcculloch being the worst. also his loyalty to papac(good player and i love the guy) but he needs to either pick papac or wallace not put 1 at lb and shoe the other in anywhere he can.

this title is far from over, if davis and jelavic can find some form and wylde can improve then we will come out on top at the end of the season.

Not according to Ally he wasnt, he gave him a new deal, Bougherra was still here at that time. So thats the back 5(GK inc.), all still here, with back up available from several squad players.

Midfield was a shambles and up front we were very low on numbers. They were a bigger priority than defence at that time.

What about Weir, Healy, Kerkar, Perry and McMillan? Where they not a waste of money?

You fall into the trap of thinking a players fee dictates how good he is, thats a myth which has been rubbished so many times.

We were obviously never going to sign "no-one". :) Was that panic you say? Chinks in the armour so early on?

He has had more than enough backing. Our squad is over 30 players large, all key players are on long term deals......

McCulloch has been no worse than Allys captain. Papac has never done us a wrong turn, he is Mr Reliable.

Jelavic has possibly one more game in our colours before he leaves. Davis has shown no signs of improving or showing an interest and our title hopes cannot be pinned on a young boy with very limited ability.

mckay- 325k

ortiz- 500k

bedoya- 200k

I assume Bocanegra and Goian are also shite because they were 'cut price' aye?

mckay- 325k

ortiz- 500k

bedoya- 200k

what about Wallace?? 1.5m???