Sellick knock back Boyd?

derek1872

A guy at work says his pal is in contact with Boyd via text as they're old neighbours, i've neither a reason to believe him or disbelieve him, but he says Boyd's position is he wants to come to Rangers but no contact has been made and he doesn't think Rangers will have the money to offer. Apparently he has a few offers on the table, none of them from Rangers or Celtic but he'd not have any problem signing for Celtic if their offer is the best one.

When I heard he had left Turkey I was almost certain he'd sign for us but now i suspect he'll get a 3rd crack at a championship team.

A guy at work says his pal is in contact with Boyd via text as they're old neighbours, i've neither a reason to believe him or disbelieve him, but he says Boyd's position is he wants to come to Rangers but no contact has been made and he doesn't think Rangers will have the money to offer. Apparently he has a few offers on the table, none of them from Rangers or Celtic but he'd not have any problem signing for Celtic if their offer is the best one.

When I heard he had left Turkey I was almost certain he'd sign for us but now i suspect he'll get a 3rd crack at a championship team.

This does sound like the thing the wee mercanary would say. He would play for anyone if the price was right. Hope its us though lol :craphead:

he says Boyd's position is he wants to come to Rangers but no contact has been made and he doesn't think Rangers will have the money to offer.

If this was indeed the case then he's more than capable of taking a pay cut to rectify the terrible career decisions he has made.

a joke if he replaced jelavic...couldnt lace his boots

Bold prediciton here. If we replaced jelavic with boyd and maybe got dorrans and murphy I would expect boyd to finish the season with more goals than jela :pipe:

You're right though he couldn't lace jela's boots.

Not sure any club would take him until his registration was cleared from Turkey.This might not be as straight forward as people think; he has cancelled his contract because of a wage dispute.They hold his player registration,I assume they paid him a signing on fee and I also assume they would want something back before letting him go to another club.

Not sure any club would take him until his registration was cleared from Turkey.This might not be as straight forward as people think; he has cancelled his contract because of a wage dispute.They hold his player registration,I assume they paid him a signing on fee and I also assume they would want something back before letting him go to another club.

A Salim Kerkar situation :pipe:.

If you don't receive wages for 11 consecutive weeks in Turkish football, you can rip up your contract. Apparently this is the situation with Kris.