Jelavic Gone?

RFC55

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, surely you could just say a bit more the now?

Or are you craving attention...

Aye thats what it is. I told yae he was out the team, he is not injured and both myself and young stu pollock both have an impecable source as one of the mods on here can verify. I do not know whom he is joining yet, and wont until after the game...

Why justify myself to a no mark anyway?

Aye thats what it is. I told yae he was out the team, he is not injured and both myself and young stu pollock both have an impecable source as one of the mods on here can verify. I do not know whom he is joining yet, and wont until after the game...

Why justify myself to a no mark anyway?

Is this the thread you were greeting about being pulled on the match day thread?

Is this the thread you were greeting about being pulled on the match day thread?

Naebody was greeting, i just said whats the point sharing anything if its deleted. Maybe i should start a thread slating the Rangers then it stays. I have shared more with one of the mods via text and he seems to believe it, which strangely enough is because he knows that I do have a source.

Thats why people share fuck all on here tbh

Stop the abuse please, rfc52 has shared info from his source and we've no less reason to disbelieve it than any other rumour that's posted on here. For what it's worth, I believe it a lot more than most of the rumours that get posted. Both because of the rumour itself and because I believe the poster who posted it.

Now discuss the thread topic or leave the thread. Thanks (tu)

Stop the abuse please, rfc52 has shared info from his source and we've no less reason to disbelieve it than any other rumour that's posted on here. For what it's worth, I believe it a lot more than most of the rumours that get posted. Both because of the rumour itself and because I believe the poster who posted it.

Now discuss the thread topic or leave the thread. Thanks (tu)

Cheers BP