Ian Black

Bad Robot

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is utter shite...I would never love him as he snt good enough....added to that he tried to injure some of our players why would you love him after that

I said the statement was true. However...he doesn't play for us. Therefore... ;)

That's a really good post.

I'm no great fan of the guy - however, Souness dealt out more "meatier" challenges than this guy has ever done.

The difference is that he could take it as well while Black is more likely to whine,complain and fall out the game when the boot is on the other foot,so to speak, as I witnessed in a reserve game when we played Caley at Broadwood where he was continually "bullied" off the ball by a stocky 16 year old after he bounced off him when he tried to do him.

The difference is that he could take it as well while Black is more likely to whine,complain and fall out the game when the boot is on the other foot,so to speak, as I witnessed in a reserve game when we played Caley at Broadwood where he was continually "bullied" off the ball by a stocky 16 year old after he bounced off him when he tried to do him.

He has kicked to fuck against Hibs and went on to run the show.

Possibly the one player in Scotland where everyone agrees he has zero talent.

How he got a move from Inverness to Hearts even is beyond me. Never forget his tackle on Jelavic and trying to do the same to Diouf at Ibrox. He did the GIRFUY gesture to our fans when he was subbed in the last game....

makes me laugh he thinks hes 'Hard' . Reminds me of Lennon in a way.....

How he got a move from Inverness to Hearts even is beyond me. Never forget his tackle on Jelavic and trying to do the same to Diouf at Ibrox. He did the GIRFUY gesture to our fans when he was subbed in the last game....

He's a scumbag bastard and I wish nothing but bad on him, but he's technically not a bad player. Not any better than we have right enough.

Clearly haven't been reading this thread then.

The only reason I'd want him here would be so our players had less chance of getting their legs broke.

Average player, complete thug, and tops the list of players I'd least like to see play for us. He's a complete animal, thinks he's a fighter, not a footballer.

He's Joey Barton, but without the technique I'd say.