Would you take riordan?

andymcg1986

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll stick by my thoughts on riordan as I did about aluko and Kenny miller, miller and riordan might be wanks but miller served his purpose and I think riordan would do to!!! Riordan or Boyd,sandaza, or black emmmmmm riordan Everytime based on football ability

Its not based on ability. If you can't do a job for Rangers then I don't give a fuck how much ability you have.

1. Too many off field issues.

2. Played for Celtic.

3. We strangely have adequate cover now for our left side

4. He's not good/consistent/prolific enough to play up front for Rangers imo

5. He's a cunt

6. He's just not a player who has the values of a Rangers player, not asking every player to be perfect like Naismith but I do expect a certain class of person representing Rangers.

7. Nobody's queuing up to sign him after a failed move to Celtic he returned to Hibs did ok only enough for a Chinese team to be his best option...

8. Please see points 2 and 5 again and repeat

Here's 1

Aye, Victor Palsson, the twenty year old Icelandic midfielder, saying Riordan is the best finisher he's played with is exactly the same as every manager Riordan has worked with making a similar claim.

Good work.

Really, good work.

Not for me. His attitude is as bad as any footballer that has played in Scotland in the last decade, and that includes his pal O'Connor.

Arrogant and overrated isn't the core skill set I would like to see in a Rangers jersey, but I know of a club that welcomes that..oh wait.

Its not based on ability. If you can't do a job for Rangers then I don't give a fuck how much ability you have.

2. Played for Celtic.

5. He's a cunt

6. He's just not a player who has the values of a Rangers player, not asking every player to be perfect like Naismith but I do expect a certain class of person representing Rangers.

7. Nobody's queuing up to sign him after a failed move to Celtic he returned to Hibs did ok only enough for a Chinese team to be his best option...

I'll rep you later. That post simply ends all debate in this thread.

2. Played for Celtic.

5. He's a cunt

1. this is true but how much shit have we heard about mcgregor

2. so did kenny miller

3. id agree here, we dont need him for the position he plays

4. id agree with this, he has always had potential but his head is too far up his own arse.

5. agree

6. again mcgregor, we only let mcgregor off cause he has always been with us.

7. I think he will fail anywhere he goes cause hes a wee knob

No offence mate, but do you sit and get out yer tits on acid then decide to post on RM? your threads are the mark of someone who is "no well"

The stats say it all even though he's a cock like yourself! He's the 3rd record goal scorer in the spl and has played most games at LM think alot of bears can't get over the fact he played for the manky mob