***Official African Cup Of Nations Thread***

Gillete

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched both games tonight and so refreshing to watch after Ibrox today,full of skill and entertainment,thats the way football should be played,fk this strategic pish,sick of going to ibrox to watch teams at every opportunity killing this great game,fk the Aberdeen goalie was wasting time after 20 minutes!!!

Honestly for entertainment this is THE football tournament,just seen N'Doye score for Senegal 'who is that you may ask' only scored 50 goals in 90 appearences for Denmarks top club Copenhagen,technically MILES ahead of us tbh.

Excellent player who will probably move on to better things fairly soon.

I brought him up on here as a potential signing for us when he was playing for Panathinikos.

Excellent player who will probably move on to better things fairly soon.

I brought him up on here as a potential signing for us when he was playing for Panathinikos.

good spot mate,because i never knew too much about him,he can score the goals thats for sure!!

I don't think he's 17 pretty sure they said he looks 17 , he's 25 believe it or not and is playing in the Congo on loan from braga. Certainly looks a good quick striker. Also do you think we will have scouts at this looking at the smaller nations hoping for a bargain ?