Will McCulloch be the defining point of Ally's season

With McCulloch's ban now finished how many think that he will play next week V Aberdeen? If he plays, does anyone esle think that his inclusion could be a defining point of our and Ally's first season as a manager. Personally speaking, I do not know one Rangers fan that wants McCulloch in our team or thinks that he adds anything to our play. I will be utterly dejected if he plays next week or indeed if he plays again this season.

With McCulloch's ban now finished how many think that he will play next week V Aberdeen? If he plays, does anyone esle think that his inclusion could be a defining point of our and Ally's first season as a manager. Personally speaking, I do not know one Rangers fan that wants McCulloch in our team or thinks that he adds anything to our play. I will be utterly dejected if he plays next week or indeed if he plays again this season.

I believe that most of McCulloch's recent showings have been away from home so I'd be reluctant to say that McCoist will throw him back in barring injury to Davis and Edu.

The jig edu debate will carry on long after all have gone!!

Personally a like mccoist, edu and jig! But 'A' mcoist was to soon and 'B' edu and jig cannot be in same team!! Never mind easter rd wi jig/edu/bartley pish!!!

Aluko has been breath of fresh air!! We need the celik cunt to take over fi. Edu and drive midfield on!! Obviously wi first name on back of shirt!

Fk the celik lol

How poor does he have to perform for Ally to stop picking him? Really don't understand it mate. :disappointment:

Me neither... 90% of the time he plays hes absolutely awful, and yet he happen to score in some friendly and the next game hes right up there to play :( Im starting to doubt McCoist's ability more and more and i wonder how many points ahead of Celtic we wouldve been if Jig wasnt given a single chance to play after the european disaster...

keep that cunt davis out also. what a fucking utter gash season he's put in. DROP THE NO USERS ALLY FOR FUCK SAKE.

If he wants his legacy to remain as colourful as it is then he should bide by the latter highlighted part. Fuck only knows how much he has damaged our season by playing pish players..