Paul McGowans celebration v Hearts yesterday.

Hearts fans are saying after he scored he ran towards the hearts fans and, pulled out his a chain around his neck and what ever was on it gestured towards the hearts fans.

Now after the hibs player getting banned for gesturing towards away fans and his own, will anything happen to McGowan?

from a hearts fan.

"After he scored a goal for st. Mirren today he ran to the corner of the ground where the Police / Security box is, put his hand inside the collar of his strip pulled out a neck chain and whatever was on it he gestured to the Hearts fans in the Gorgie Road Stand and also to the fans in the South End of the Main Stand"

http://www.hmfckickb...y-at-tynecasle/

Aye we all know that but, i didn't want to to say incase you get the usual suspects asking if i can prove it etc.

I think the hearts fan knew what it was aswell but didn't want to say.

We both know what he is and where his allegiances lie. But using religion to try and mock opposition fans is pretty pathetic, he should know better, but who can blame him i guess, the government and authorities have made it clear his lot can do what they like.

Religion, all religions, belong in the dark ages.

We call it the devils broach.

Remember having a drink in the Horseshoe back in the 70s and this guy stood next to me at the bar and had huge one hanging round his neck and on the outside of his shirt. Was a Friday tea time. I just blurted out,I'm next to you all night mate. how he replied, well you have the water key round you neck in case of a fire.

He never did see the funny side of it biggrin.gif

Remember having a drink in the Horseshoe back in the 70s and this guy stood next to me at the bar and had huge one hanging round his neck and on the outside of his shirt. Was a Friday tea time. I just blurted out,I'm next to you all night mate. how he replied, well you have the water key round you neck in case of a fire.

:lol: :lol:

:)