Leggat Exposes More Collusion

Adoniram

To be honest Farry and dallas signed there own death warrants, although pressure from the taigs got rid of them and Smith was more stabbed in the back by his fellow journos at radio scotland than anyone else...

The real powwer within the SFA is with none of these guys anyway...i will get back to you with his name but there is a jack irvine type figure that works for the sfa and runs everything behind the scenes...i've met him a few times but for the life of me have totally forgotten his name..... :blush:

It was around the time of the ref strike i met him and he was definitely calling the shots at that point....no idea who he supported though....

I think i know who you are talking about. In fact i am sure Leggo alluded to him a while back in one of his blogs.

We know Reilly was influential behind the scenes especially on the refereeing and disciplinary panels but he has since moved to the SPL i believe.

As for Dallas...forwarding a harmless e-mail. Sorry but that was the MOPE in full overdrive because of who it was and not what was done.

Farry...yeah i would agree there was stupidity on his behalf but didn't he simply delay a registration because of his feud with McCann rather than on overall anti Celtic agenda?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think i know who you are talking about. In fact i am sure Leggo alluded to him a while back in one of his blogs.

We know Reilly was influential behind the scenes especially on the refereeing and disciplinary panels but he has since moved to the SPL i believe.

As for Dallas...forwarding a harmless e-mail. Sorry but that was the MOPE in full overdrive because of who it was and not what was done.

Farry...yeah i would agree there was stupidity on his behalf but didn't he simply delay a registration because of his feud with McCann rather than on overall anti Celtic agenda?

The majority of companies that have an Email policy can sack an employee for gross misconduct for sending the likes of what Dallas sent...just most don't enforce them....

Read all that and well played Leggat. Can find him a hit or miss but is on the ball here.

As mentioned before. Screenshots would clinch this. Can VB upload them to the site.

Surely, if the club are being made aware of this then someone must be done?

Have UEFA responded?

I have NO doubt there are Celtic fans who hate us - there may even be an imbalance in the way FARE reported us - but all the "calal of conspiracy" stuff is nonsense.

UEFA may be thick but are they really part of this or did they look at some evidence? If we were not guilty did Rangers not point that out and did UEFA not listen to both sides and fine us? If so why? Even if the decision was incorrect, if they really wanted to inflict damage would UEFA not have handed out a more severe sanction ?

Volume of noise is NOT evidence. There are lots of people belive in lots of things that I dont - and I reserve the right to mock the more extreme beliefs when they become so daft as some of the theories expounded on here.

Uefa? I dont think anyone said they are part of this, they cover a lot of countries, and, a lot of leagues, they simply responded to "debatable" "evidence" sent to them. Thats why they employ 3rd parties to do this. I thought that much was obvious.

Here is another thing, and, it relates to the manner that Leggatt writes. Its done in a specific way, for a reason, and, to quote Penn & Teller...

If you call someone a "liar", then, they can sue you. If you call them a motherfucker, they cant.

If you say something is fake/false/untrue, they can sue you, if you call it bullshit, they cant.

Simple as that

Just had a chance to read the e-mails.

Was Billy Singh not supposed to be a Rangers supporter?

This bit is of interest......

"Originally Posted by GODSAVEIRELAND

No Mariea I had just meant if they refrained from playing the PIRA stuff for example.I know these would be commonplace at Republican marches but was unsure at other marches.I had thought that there may be people in attendance who would be anti-Irish racism but not necessarily proponents of the armed struggle."

Kinda blows the argument out the water that they are praising the 'old IRA'

I think photographs of Kieron Brady should be distributed as widely as possible in the Rangers support so we all know what he looks like.

Here is another thing, and, it relates to the manner that Leggatt writes. Its done in a specific way, for a reason, and, to quote Penn & Teller...

If you call someone a "liar", then, they can sue you. If you call them a motherfucker, they cant.

If you say something is fake/false/untrue, they can sue you, if you call it bullshit, they cant.

Simple as that

Is that penn and teller of he famous london law firm penn, teller, Daniels and copperfield ?

Leggo does a power of work to expose the lies the general public are being fed on a daily basis.

The depths these people will go to to damage Rangers is unbelievable, i wouldn't put it past them to be somehow to blame for our tax issues.

That sounds like total paranoia! But just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you!

These taig vermin have an 1,800 year long rap sheet of subversion, genocide, abuse, terrorism and the list goes on and on. They will stop at nothing to achieve their aims ie. The troubles in NI, protectin paedo's, genocide of anything non rc!! They are rotten to the core. They are born and bred to it. Their centuries of crime is testament that they will NEVER change. All orchestrated by their chief paeo coneheed in Rome and his regional henchmen!

The world appears to be wakening up to their henious acts and subversions, but even governments protect the fuckers!

In Scotland, give these vermin no quarter or they will devour us!!

Their Archbumbandit Cunti doesn't have that long to go and I will have a right good party when that henious cunt croaks!!

Fuck them and NO SURRENDER!

This is shocking, how do they get away with it?

And still there will be many who see nothing wrong with these people or the lengths they will go to in order to harm Rangers FC.

http://leggoland2.blogspot.com/

Friday, 20 January 2012

KEIRON BRADY AND THE IRA EMAILS - Exclusive

THE man believed to have worked undercover on behalf of Piarra Powar’s now discredited FARE, Keiron Brady, can now be revealed as an IRA supporter.

This bombshell news comes after a number of emails between Brady and Jim Slaven, the founder and leader of the Glasgow based extremist Irish Republican movement, Cairde Na hEireann, were leaked.

In at least one of the emails Brady boasts that he works for the Show Racism the Red Card organisation and in others discusses how Celtic supporters should behave and the songs he believes they are entitled to sing.

I have seen a number of these shocking emails. I say, shocking, because they were sent by a man who bragged about being involved with an organisation, Show Racisim the Red Card, which is dedicated to wiping out bigotry and hatred.

Brady signs his emails with the IRA battle cry slogan…. Tiofachd Ar La!

The man he was writing too, Slaven, is both a well known and controversial figure in Scottish based Irish Republican and IRA terrorist supporting circles.

He once organised and led a march through the centre of Glasgow to honour a number of dead IRA terrorists. This march in support of the IRA was given the go-ahead by the Labour controlled Glasgow City Council.

Those Labour seats will be up for grabs in just over three months from now when the local elections take place.

But that is a subject for another time and one to which I will return as the election date closes in and Labour tries to woo those it does not even like .

For the moment it is the shocking link Keiron Brady has with terrorist supporters, exposed by his emails, which are the main focus. Plus his relationship with FARE, whose chief executive, Piarra Powar is married to BBC Five Live luvvy, the Celtic supportering Aasmah Mir.

She, in turn, is a pal of Odious Creep, who continually championed campaigns against Rangers when he was employed by the Herald and the Times of London’s Scottish edition.

Creep’s last furious and damaging attack on Rangers came a year ago, after someone – believed by many to be Keiron Brady – went undercover on FARE’s behalf when Rangers played PSV Eindhoven in Holland. FARE in turn were being paid to work on behalf of UEFA.

Both FARE and UEFA have continually refused to deny that Keiron Brady was the man working on their behalf as a spy.

Now, given further revelations regarding Brady’s links with IRA supporting organisations, there are even greater fears than ever that, if it was him in Holland, Brady may even have acted as an agent provocateur.

Brady, as well as sending emails to Jim Slaven, is also believed to have posted on the Celticminded website, one of the most extreme Celtic fans’ sites, under the user name God Save Ireland. The site is run by Scott McMenemy, who has had links with Slaven.

Some even believe there is a link between Brady, Slaven and Donegal based, Philmacgiollabhain. Of which, more at a later date.

Plus – also at a later date – where Celtic stand in all of this.

……AND

WHEN I highlighted the link between Philmacgiollabhain and the Herald’s local government correspondent, Gerry Braiden, I certainly opened a can of worms.

I immediately received more information about Braiden. Which I will reveal to you.

HERE!

SOON!

"Btw the meeting today did not involve the club if you know what I mean.Lawell wants the Hail Hail idea to be the idea of the forums without Celtic FC involvement.The reason being he does not want the press thinking that Celtic are acknowledging we have any issues,even issues political in nature."

Oops Peter. Dropped in it there by Brady. :sherlock:

That is his modus operandi for every single one of his blogs.

He steadfastly refuses to even acknowledge the fact that some if not all of it could have a basis in fact.

He sees nothing wrong with the BBC

He sees nothing wrong with our media

He sees nothing wrong with Liewell

He sees nothing wrong with Brady, FARE, Spiers et al

All you ever get is fault and blame at our door and how we should change, adapt or apologise.

I think it says all you need to know about BP that, although he has posted in this thread after this Adoniram post was made, he has chosen to ignore it.

A little more information on Kieron GodSaveIreland Brady.

An anti-racist speaker he claims to be.Lectures at schools and other places on racism.You would think given his position, the last thing he would want to be caught doing is having a joke around the subject of race.

However, i can exclusively reveal(always wanted to say that) last year, he contacted the Daily Star to take the piss out of them.He sent them an e-mail asking them if they would like footage of a Muslim shooting in London, the Muslim being part of a large organisation who is rumoured to be supported by Osama Bin Laden.

When the Daily Star got back to him, he joking sent a clip of Nasri shooting/scoring a goal for Arsenal.

Read here: 2d7embd.jpg

Is this the behaviour you would expect from an anti-racist lecturer ?? <cr>

Joking about Muslim shootings. :wanker:

Anyway, a quick phone call to Rich Peppiatt from the Star and he gave Kieron a call.All he got was two minutes of stuttering and stammering before hanging up the phone. :sherlock:

An anti-racist speaker he claims to be.Lectures at schools and other places on racism.You would think given his position, the last thing he would want to be caught doing is having a joke around the subject of race.

However, i can exclusively reveal(always wanted to say that) last year, he contacted the Daily Star to take the piss out of them.He sent them an e-mail asking them if they would like footage of a Muslim shooting in London, the Muslim being part of a large organisation who is rumoured to be supported by Osama Bin Laden.

When the Daily Star got back to him, he joking sent a clip of Nasri shooting/scoring a goal for Arsenal.

Anyway, a quick phone call to Rich Peppiatt from the Star and he gave Kieron a call.All he got was two minutes of stuttering and stammering before hanging up the phone. :sherlock:

Cheers for that, could be useful (tu)

Why am I not surprised.

On a side note it's been good to see them go in to meltdown on their filthy boards nd resort to type by making all sorts of accusations and veiled threats. This tends to happen when you expose the truth about them.