Leggat Exposes More Collusion

Adoniram

And still there will be many who see nothing wrong with these people or the lengths they will go to in order to harm Rangers FC.

http://leggoland2.blogspot.com/

Friday, 20 January 2012

KEIRON BRADY AND THE IRA EMAILS - Exclusive

THE man believed to have worked undercover on behalf of Piarra Powar’s now discredited FARE, Keiron Brady, can now be revealed as an IRA supporter.

This bombshell news comes after a number of emails between Brady and Jim Slaven, the founder and leader of the Glasgow based extremist Irish Republican movement, Cairde Na hEireann, were leaked.

In at least one of the emails Brady boasts that he works for the Show Racism the Red Card organisation and in others discusses how Celtic supporters should behave and the songs he believes they are entitled to sing.

I have seen a number of these shocking emails. I say, shocking, because they were sent by a man who bragged about being involved with an organisation, Show Racisim the Red Card, which is dedicated to wiping out bigotry and hatred.

Brady signs his emails with the IRA battle cry slogan…. Tiofachd Ar La!

The man he was writing too, Slaven, is both a well known and controversial figure in Scottish based Irish Republican and IRA terrorist supporting circles.

He once organised and led a march through the centre of Glasgow to honour a number of dead IRA terrorists. This march in support of the IRA was given the go-ahead by the Labour controlled Glasgow City Council.

Those Labour seats will be up for grabs in just over three months from now when the local elections take place.

But that is a subject for another time and one to which I will return as the election date closes in and Labour tries to woo those it does not even like .

For the moment it is the shocking link Keiron Brady has with terrorist supporters, exposed by his emails, which are the main focus. Plus his relationship with FARE, whose chief executive, Piarra Powar is married to BBC Five Live luvvy, the Celtic supportering Aasmah Mir.

She, in turn, is a pal of Odious Creep, who continually championed campaigns against Rangers when he was employed by the Herald and the Times of London’s Scottish edition.

Creep’s last furious and damaging attack on Rangers came a year ago, after someone – believed by many to be Keiron Brady – went undercover on FARE’s behalf when Rangers played PSV Eindhoven in Holland. FARE in turn were being paid to work on behalf of UEFA.

Both FARE and UEFA have continually refused to deny that Keiron Brady was the man working on their behalf as a spy.

Now, given further revelations regarding Brady’s links with IRA supporting organisations, there are even greater fears than ever that, if it was him in Holland, Brady may even have acted as an agent provocateur.

Brady, as well as sending emails to Jim Slaven, is also believed to have posted on the Celticminded website, one of the most extreme Celtic fans’ sites, under the user name God Save Ireland. The site is run by Scott McMenemy, who has had links with Slaven.

Some even believe there is a link between Brady, Slaven and Donegal based, Philmacgiollabhain. Of which, more at a later date.

Plus – also at a later date – where Celtic stand in all of this.

……AND

WHEN I highlighted the link between Philmacgiollabhain and the Herald’s local government correspondent, Gerry Braiden, I certainly opened a can of worms.

I immediately received more information about Braiden. Which I will reveal to you.

HERE!

SOON!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good stuff but his proof reader needs sacked.

If only he could get his grammer and spelling right it would be much more impactive.

Bear in mind though he is still struggling with his broken arm and his blog is only a small part of his working day.

My own personal view is that warts and all it will be easily read by all and sundry and not be seen as too high brow for some.

Anyway it's the message that's more important is it not :beer1:

He has my respect for his dedication to exposing these cretins whose sole aim in life seems to be damaging our club. The real question is why this isn't picked up by the mainstream press, particularly given brady's abhorrent views and the involvement he has with fare and other anti-racism organisations.

Where's the guy Daly or whoever he is that does all the investigative work for the BBC now? I can only hope the club are aware and feeding this back to UEFA etc.

He has my respect for his dedication to exposing these cretins whose sole aim in life seems to be damaging our club. The real question is why this isn't picked up by the mainstream press, particularly given brady's abhorrent views and the involvement he has with fare and other anti-racism organisations.

Where's the guy Daly or whoever he is that does all the investigative work for the BBC now? I can only hope the club are aware and feeding this back to UEFA etc.

I'll leave you to work out why our mainstream media are ignoring this.

The answer is staring many of us in the face.

Oh and the club as well as that other club and theur lying Chief Executive are also well aware of the accusations levelled in his blog.

I'll leave you to work out why our mainstream media are ignoring this.

The answer is staring many of us in the face.

Oh and the club as well as that other club and theur lying Chief Executive are also well aware of the accusations levelled in his blog.

Oh I'm not that naive, I'm very aware of the reasons why. Sometimes though a story can just be so explosive it can't remain hidden.

Credit to the VB guys for what they're doing, a lot of people still haven't tumbled to the fact there is a war going on here. I mean 1200 signatures on a petition whose sole purpose is to damage the club? We can all say how childish some of this stuff is, dignity, class, tit for tat, blah blah but these scumbags are organised right up to a high level and it needs stopped!

Maybe STV can run something as that seems to be the only outlet not totally contaminated by filth at the moment.

I understand there is caution regarding the publication of the emails, but it is quite normal to publish information from sources to provide access to the accused as well as the public. It also means that the accused can be asked, "Regarding these emails I have been sent, are you an IRA supporting scumbag". These are the questions we should be pursuing.

I understand there is caution regarding the publication of the emails, but it is quite normal to publish information from sources to provide access to the accused as well as the public. It also means that the accused can be asked, "Regarding these emails I have been sent, are you an IRA supporting scumbag". These are the questions we should be pursuing.

In that case and i hope admin don't mind they are now all on the front page of Vanguard Bears.

I will wait until admin have read this thread before posting the link direct to them.

A can of worms indeed.

Very brave of Leggo to do what he is doing and saying. I tip my hat to him.

He has already had death threats from the filth. After all it is their tried and trusted tactic when trying to silence those who speak out about them and expose them for what they are.

He has already had death threats from the filth. After all it is their tried and trusted tactic when trying to silence those who speak out about them and expose them for what they are.

I know he has. I hope they stay as threats though, and his safety isn't compromised.

I know he has. I hope they stay as threats though, and his safety isn't compromised.

Sometimes Dennis when dealing with such situations you have to have the courage of your convictions to deal with such threats and pressures. Agree or disagree with him but the one thing he should get from all Bears is respect for at least trying to expose what is going on.

And if you read the e-mails on VB front page i can guarantee the e-mails will astound you and leave you gobsmacked as to the extent of what is going on behind our backs.

Leggo does a power of work to expose the lies the general public are being fed on a daily basis.

The depths these people will go to to damage Rangers is unbelievable, i wouldn't put it past them to be somehow to blame for our tax issues.

That sounds like total paranoia! But just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you!

Good stuff but his proof reader needs sacked.

If only he could get his grammer and spelling right it would be much more impactive.

Hate doing this but perhaps you need a proof reader as well.

I enjoy Leggo's blogs. He's not at a newspaper anymore where his work would get checked so the odd spelling mistake or bit of bad grammar can surely be forgiven.

It's the content that matters to me and not the small things. Just a shame his work can't get seen by a larger audience.

Bear in mind though he is still struggling with his broken arm and his blog is only a small part of his working day.

My own personal view is that warts and all it will be easily read by all and sundry and not be seen as too high brow for some.

Anyway it's the message that's more important is it not :beer1:

Correct but you and I know that there are people, including many on here (sniff sniff), desperate to find any opportunity to discredit him.

Not being able to differentiate between 'to' and 'too' gives them a free cheap shot and an excuse to deflect from the message.

Nevertheless the message is one we should all be appreciative of.

Hate doing this but perhaps you need a proof reader as well.

I enjoy Leggo's blogs. He's not at a newspaper anymore where his work would get checked so the odd spelling mistake or bit of bad grammar can surely be forgiven.

It's the content that matters to me and not the small things. Just a shame his work can't get seen by a larger audience.

I'm a bloke writing on a message board from an iphone - you can probably see the difference.

His blog is read by thousands each day believe it or not. In fact, his blog is probably better read than some of the broadsheets etc.

Fair point. I imagine most of the readers are bears though.

What I meant was that there's a wider population in Scotland that might welcome a different slant on things rather than what Celtc allow the papers to produce.