Leggat Exposes More Collusion

Adoniram

The one and only fact to come from this thread is that the Celtic fans just love fans like BP9. In fact they wish there was more of you to make their job easier.

Oh and for the BHEASTS who post and lurk here and then went running to Celticminded...yes we know you did.

Stop talking MINCE...oh and talking of MINCE...this information has went viral. :beer1:

A plague on all your DSS-funded houses, you gutter-crawling BHEASTS.

Fixed that for you.

I wish a pox epidemic on all of them. :angry:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it how the moment you disagree with the majority and actually speak the view that leggat might be a bit delusional your branded as a tim and someone who isn't defending the club enough.

Sorrry if someone us aren't celtic obsessed like old man leggat

Defend it from WHAT? - give me something to tilt my sword and and I will - but dont give me all this conspiracy nonsense. Perhaps what I am protecting our club from is the extremist consipracy nonsense that gets spouted on here (and I am sure other forums) and makes us look just as paranoid and stupid as the great unwashed across the city!

I'm not really one for sabre rattling or delving into the background of the Tim minded among us. I am however willing to take someone's opinions/findings on board and then it's up to me to decide how much I think is valid. Do you really and honestly believe that nothing whatsoever about our dealings with UEFA stinks to high heaven? Given that the organisation involved (FARE) targeted 2 of our European matches in a row, yet never once attempted to compile a report on any of Celtic's Euro fixtures? In the midst of the biggest stooshie with regards to songs and chants for years?

It's one thing writing off people's views/opinions as conspiracy theories mate, but quite another to completely shut your mind off to the possibility that some of it just might be the truth.

Back on topic...

If those emails are genuine (and there's no reason to believe they're not), then it has put paid to FARE ever trying to masquerade as an anti racism organisation again.

They are genuine don't worry about that. And yes it just proves the lengths FARE and other ODIOUS individuals went to in order to do us harm.

No he isn't.....

As for the story it has a bit more meat to the bones than a normal leggatt blog i'll give him that (tu)

:lol: Ok, he "isnt" officially, yet

However, there is a part of this story that ties it to Regan, since, he decided to appoint him to the governing body, so, without a "conspiracy theory", you have the SFA, linked to Celtic, linked to Fare, and, ALL linked to actions that, how shall we say? impair our ability to compete on a level playing field.

Debatable "reports" to Uefa

Debatable post match punishments to players, mainly those on form, or, the potential to win matches

Debateable lack of action against players from ONE club

Veiled threats to Rangers players for "daring" to be honoured to play for Team GB

Thats just skimming the surface. Its not paranioa, its simple observations

:lol: Ok, he "isnt" officially, yet

However, there is a part of this story that ties it to Regan, since, he decided to appoint him to the governing body, so, without a "conspiracy theory", you have the SFA, linked to Celtic, linked to Fare, and, ALL linked to actions that, how shall we say? impair our ability to compete on a level playing field.

Debatable "reports" to Uefa

Debatable post match punishments to players, mainly those on form, or, the potential to win matches

Debateable lack of action against players from ONE club

Veiled threats to Rangers players for "daring" to be honoured to play for Team GB

Thats just skimming the surface. Its not paranioa, its simple observations

He isn't ...full stop.

There were veiled threats to celtic players as well you know....celtic were also reported to uefa as well (and under the all powerful lawells watch).....in fact since lawell went to the SFA Celtic have been in more trouble than ever before....is he a double agent.... :sherlock:

My simple observation is you have had people collude against rangers but i think you think this conspiracy goes far higher than it actually does....the people involved have been taigs with laptops not people in blazers.....

Wow - didn't know you tracked me so closely - Lawell is not running the SFA - uless you are a conspiracy theorist - and I think that sentence alone shows where you stand!

Oh and EVEN if every statement uttered in leggats blog was true (??) we would NOT have got fined if we had not sung the songs - or was the crowd full of Celtic supporters trying to get us into trouble? are they really that organised and dedicated - NO!

I generally pay attention to things, and, have a fairly clear memory, especially now I am generally sober as well 99 of the time. Another assumption there on my "stance". I dont buy into conspiracy theories in general, but, prefer to base things in reality. The Lieswell comment was tongue in cheek (see reply to GCL) for a fuller answer.

Do you know the statements arent true?

We wouldnt have been fined? We were in Holland and, the songs werent sung? Go figure

Crowd full of bheasts? fantasy, nobody said that

Are they organised? Who? The average supporter? No, they probably arent even that educated (disclaimer, opinion). However, this relates to people who are educated, in positions where they can effect change, and, yes, ARE organised. You dont need many people to do that, just have them in the right place. I would say, Regan, Lieswell, Mince, Power are all in positions to do so, all interlinked, as the emails show. THey certainly show collusion, in what appears to have been a supposed secret, unofficial manner.

You mentioned in another post that you are "defending the club" from conspiracies or the like? Simple question, very simple, and, it applies to a few people...

If Craig Whyte, and, Rangers believe something is happening, and, have taken actions against, why dont you?

He isn't ...full stop.

There were veiled threats to celtic players as well you know....celtic were also reported to uefa as well (and under the all powerful lawells watch).....in fact since lawell went to the SFA Celtic have been in more trouble than ever before....is he a double agent.... :sherlock:

My simple observation is you have had people collude against rangers but i think you think this conspiracy goes far higher than it actually does....the people involved have been taigs with laptops not people in blazers.....

He isnt full stop? How about, major influencer then?

ALL recent senior appointments in Scottish footballs governing body, can all be linked. All via the same Brewery giant where....guess who was employed by?

Glad you mention their trouble, it was with Uefa, not the SFA, who didnt even acknowledge it until AFTER Uefa charged them, because, at that point, they had no choice, and, the outcome? Uefa - Fine, SFA - SFA ;)

If you choose to disbelieve what is staring you in the face, then, fine by me.

He isnt full stop? How about, major influencer then?

ALL recent senior appointments in Scottish footballs governing body, can all be linked. All via the same Brewery giant where....guess who was employed by?

Glad you mention their trouble, it was with Uefa, not the SFA, who didnt even acknowledge it until AFTER Uefa charged them, because, at that point, they had no choice, and, the outcome? Uefa - Fine, SFA - SFA ;)

If you choose to disbelieve what is staring you in the face, then, fine by me.

So you know the voting structure within the SFA, that's interesting stuff...how is structured ?

The SFA never reported us either......strange that.

Produce facts and i'll believe you...produce hearsay and i'll question it...fair enough eh ?

He isn't ...full stop.

If only it was as simple as that. The links between Regan, Nolan and Liewell would suggest otherwise.

I could look at the recent disciplinary stats that were issued showing one club who are miles away from all the others in terms of bookings.

I could then build a case around it stating that it is perhaps rather odd that in the season after said club went on the warpath that not only is their crime count down but i am also struggling to think of any 50/50 decisions that have went against them this season.

All of the above is purely opinion and conjecture. Proving there is a link is obviously the hardest part.

As you say though there is more substance to this blog because the e-mails prove there is a link or trail involving Liewell and various other Rangers haters.

The very fact there is a link at all should be a concern to many.

I generally pay attention to things, and, have a fairly clear memory, especially now I am generally sober as well 99 of the time. Another assumption there on my "stance". I dont buy into conspiracy theories in general, but, prefer to base things in reality. The Lieswell comment was tongue in cheek (see reply to GCL) for a fuller answer.

Do you know the statements arent true?

We wouldnt have been fined? We were in Holland and, the songs werent sung? Go figure

Crowd full of bheasts? fantasy, nobody said that

Are they organised? Who? The average supporter? No, they probably arent even that educated (disclaimer, opinion). However, this relates to people who are educated, in positions where they can effect change, and, yes, ARE organised. You dont need many people to do that, just have them in the right place. I would say, Regan, Lieswell, Mince, Power are all in positions to do so, all interlinked, as the emails show. THey certainly show collusion, in what appears to have been a supposed secret, unofficial manner.

You mentioned in another post that you are "defending the club" from conspiracies or the like? Simple question, very simple, and, it applies to a few people...

If Craig Whyte, and, Rangers believe something is happening, and, have taken actions against, why dont you?

Sorry I missed the tounge in cheek bit about liewell - being simple I look for the :pipe: on the less obvious piss takes - my bad!

Asking me "Do you know the statements arent true?" is the McArthy Trials was of arguing. Sort of "Prove you are not guilty" type of argument so excuse me for not responding with a real answer on that. (I also dont believe in Gold at the end of the Rainbow - But I cant prove that either)

My comments about Celtic supporters were also tounge in cheek and I forgot the :pipe: as I though they were obviously so!

As for that last question "if" Craig Whyte is taking action then do I need to ?

Taking things with a pinch of salt is one thing. Blank refusal to take any of this seriously and dismiss it as conspiracy nonsense even when presented with evidence that there's something amiss is quite something else.

I think everyone accepts that there are a group of celtic fans who spend there life trying to get us into trouble...i have yet to see one shred of evidence to say there are people within the SFA assisting them.

If it exists everyone would be interested in seeing that.....

Taking things with a pinch of salt is one thing. Blank refusal to take any of this seriously and dismiss it as conspiracy nonsense even when presented with evidence that there's something amiss is quite something else.

What evidence - and please not those emails on VB site which PROVE nothing - half them are anon!

That is his modus operandi for every single one of his blogs.

He steadfastly refuses to even acknowledge the fact that some if not all of it could have a basis in fact.

He sees nothing wrong with the BBC

He sees nothing wrong with our media

He sees nothing wrong with Liewell

He sees nothing wrong with Brady, FARE, Spiers et al

All you ever get is fault and blame at our door and how we should change, adapt or apologise.

You can read the emails on VB here http://www.vanguardbears.co.uk/

Cheers for putting this up, you should add it to your original post so everyone can find it easily mate (tu)

Full credit to lego for this, this is some digging he has done but what a find, we all knew the FARE issue was dodgy from the start and this find confirms concerns.

Intrigued to know our next move in this ongoing saga.

I think everyone accepts that there are a group of celtic fans who spend there life trying to get us into trouble...i have yet to see one shred of evidence to say there are people within the SFA assisting them.

If it exists everyone would be interested in seeing that.....

GCL dont ya know they are led by Liewell fae Celtic .... and dont you be saying but Celtic got into trouble as well! Thats just deflection as they are mighty clever these buggers leading this anti-rangers cabal.......

.... and just in case its needed :pipe: :pipe: :pipe:

If only it was as simple as that. The links between Regan, Nolan and Liewell would suggest otherwise.

I could look at the recent disciplinary stats that were issued showing one club who are miles away from all the others in terms of bookings.

I could then build a case around it stating that it is perhaps rather odd that in the season after said club went on the warpath that not only is their crime count down but i am also struggling to think of any 50/50 decisions that have went against them this season.

All of the above is purely opinion and conjecture. Proving there is a link is obviously the hardest part.

As you say though there is more substance to this blog because the e-mails prove there is a link or trail involving Liewell and various other Rangers haters.

The very fact there is a link at all should be a concern to many.

The fact your conspiracy, for want of a better term, would involve a number of referees makes it highly unlikely..

As i said pages ago the blog is an interesting insight into these rangers haters (we all know there names) and the desperate attempts to get us into trouble. This has long since passed footballing rilvalry and is an obsession for this sad buch of individuals...our downfall is far more important to these guys than supporting Celtic...this is not up for debate.

I don't think i have ever denied any of this....the links to the SFa are tenuous at best though.....at this stage.....

I'm not really one for sabre rattling or delving into the background of the Tim minded among us. I am however willing to take someone's opinions/findings on board and then it's up to me to decide how much I think is valid. Do you really and honestly believe that nothing whatsoever about our dealings with UEFA stinks to high heaven? Given that the organisation involved (FARE) targeted 2 of our European matches in a row, yet never once attempted to compile a report on any of Celtic's Euro fixtures? In the midst of the biggest stooshie with regards to songs and chants for years?

It's one thing writing off people's views/opinions as conspiracy theories mate, but quite another to completely shut your mind off to the possibility that some of it just might be the truth.

I have NO doubt there are Celtic fans who hate us - there may even be an imbalance in the way FARE reported us - but all the "calal of conspiracy" stuff is nonsense.

UEFA may be thick but are they really part of this or did they look at some evidence? If we were not guilty did Rangers not point that out and did UEFA not listen to both sides and fine us? If so why? Even if the decision was incorrect, if they really wanted to inflict damage would UEFA not have handed out a more severe sanction ?

Volume of noise is NOT evidence. There are lots of people belive in lots of things that I dont - and I reserve the right to mock the more extreme beliefs when they become so daft as some of the theories expounded on here.

The fact your conspiracy, for want of a better term, would involve a number of referees makes it highly unlikely..

As i said pages ago the blog is an interesting insight into these rangers haters (we all know there names) and the desperate attempts to get us into trouble. This has long since passed footballing rilvalry and is an obsession for this sad buch of individuals...our downfall is far more important to these guys than supporting Celtic...this is not up for debate.

I don't think i have ever denied any of this....the links to the SFa are tenuous at best though.....at this stage.....

We know they are but to even have these kind of links in the first place is what they spent years decrying us for was it not?

Any kind of link to Rangers no matter how obscure or tenuous was used to get rid of any and all who they thought were against them and it worked. Jim Farry, Hugh Dallas, Gordon Smith...all ejected by the Bheasts and their complaining.

In regards to referees no one is even remotely suggesting they are deliberately acting on orders from a higher source. Even we are not that stupid as to suggest something like that.

What i do think (and it's a personal opinion) is that our referee's are reluctant now to give key decisions against them for fear of all the shite and hassle they will undoubtedly get from their fans, the club and the media.

Dougie McDonald and Mike McCurry being but two i could highlight.

One only needs to look at the damp squib that was the week after our "goal" that was disallowed and how little uproar it casued in the media.

Compared to events of last season when it was non stop for a week with blanket coverage of the injustice of it all.

I think referees are erring on the side of caution now and if they can take the easy route out they will.

We know they are but to even have these kind of links in the first place is what they spent years decrying us for was it not?

Any kind of link to Rangers no matter how obscure or tenuous was used to get rid of any and all who they thought were against them and it worked. Jim Farry, Hugh Dallas, Gordon Smith...all ejected by the Bheasts and their complaining.

In regards to referees no one is even remotely suggesting they are deliberately acting on orders from a higher source. Even we are not that stupid as to suggest something like that.

What i do think (and it's a personal opinion) is that our referee's are reluctant now to give key decisions against them for fear of all the shite and hassle they will undoubtedly get from their fans, the club and the media.

Dougie McDonald and Mike McCurry being but two i could highlight.

One only needs to look at the damp squib that was the week after our "goal" that was disallowed and how little uproar it casued in the media.

Compared to events of last season when it was non stop for a week with blanket coverage of the injustice of it all.

I think referees are erring on the side of caution now and if they can take the easy route out they will.

To be honest Farry and dallas signed there own death warrants, although pressure from the taigs got rid of them and Smith was more stabbed in the back by his fellow journos at radio scotland than anyone else...

The real powwer within the SFA is with none of these guys anyway...i will get back to you with his name but there is a jack irvine type figure that works for the sfa and runs everything behind the scenes...i've met him a few times but for the life of me have totally forgotten his name..... :blush:

It was around the time of the ref strike i met him and he was definitely calling the shots at that point....no idea who he supported though....