Ally McCoist needs to go!

keithgersbear

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am judging it from this season so far. It is just far too defensive. We sit back against anyone in this league and look to counter attack. It is boring, unimaginative football. Every team we come up against, we just keep giving the ball away. All the time.

And those times you are talking about we have walked away with three points. You can't deny today was anything but boring, negative football. I believe Ally is moulding a team together that play entertaining, attack-minded football. I stand in the knowledge that McCoist will be hoisting up the trophy come May. He isn't the first manager at Rangers to stutter and stumble in his debut season.

And those times you are talking about we have walked away with three points. You can't deny today was anything but boring, negative football. I believe Ally is moulding a team together that play entertaining, attack-minded football. I stand in the knowledge that McCoist will be hoisting up the trophy come May. He isn't the first manager at Rangers to stutter and stumble in his debut season.

Absolutely no chance we will win the league title. The scum will walk away with it because they have a go at teams. They are constantly looking for goals. We on the other hand give the ball to the other team (on purpose a lot of the time) to set up counter attacks which is just not good enough for Rangers FC in this league.

We should be pressing high up the pitch and attacking from first minute.

I did watch it. We didn't create enough chances. Most of our good chances came AFTER they scored. It is pathetic. Pathetic management. Can't defend any more either. Constantly giving away shite goals.

We did the same in our last SPL game and got away with it. Today we didn't. We need new direction. A new manager is required now.

Your initial post was clearly just a lot of made up nonsense then as if as you said you watched the game we were far from defensive and did indeed pass the ball well.

I thought we played well today but the result was poor.

Sick and tired of watching defensive football which doesn't get results at home. Can't keep the ball, don't create enough chances and when we do, we miss so many chances.

He is out of his depth. Today was the last straw for me.

This sites become a fucking joke when we lose! Away and take a fuck to yourself!

Your initial post was clearly just a lot of made up nonsense then as if as you said you watched the game we were far from defensive and did indeed pass the ball well.

I thought we played well today but the result was poor.

The only reason you seem to think it was good attacking football was because of the huge pressing when we went 1-0 down, that is why it looked better than it was. It was awful passing and a real lack of cutting edge upfront before we conceded. That for me isn't a great sign of attacking football. It was really laboured stuff at times.

One of the real strengths we used to have was being able to defend and get a goal to win. Now we concede too many and don't score enough.

The only reason you seem to think it was good attacking football was because of the huge pressing when we went 1-0 down, that is why it looked better than it was. It was awful passing and a real lack of cutting edge upfront before we conceded. That for me isn't a great sign of attacking football. It was really laboured stuff at times.

One of the real strengths we used to have was being able to defend and get a goal to win. Now we concede too many and don't score enough.

We were pressing before that quite well through Aluko another reason for me to doubt you actually watched the match.

You said we didnt pass and didn't attack which me and other posters on this thread have pointed out to you is nonsense.

We were pressing before that quite well through Aluko another reason for me to doubt you actually watched the match.

No we didn't. Perhaps my standards are higher. We still give the ball away too much and that carried itself into the 2nd half. Which is one of the big reasons we conceded.

No we didn't. Perhaps my standards are higher. We still give the ball away too much and that carried itself into the 2nd half. Which is one of the big reasons we conceded.

You dont seem to know what your talking about in your initial post so your standards or lack of them mean nothing.

As i said we played well kept the ball well but failed to capitalise in the final third.

You dont seem to know what your talking about in your initial post so your standards or lack of them mean nothing.

As i said we played well kept the ball well but failed to capitalise in the final third.

No we didn't. Go educate yourself on the art of passing the football and how to retain the ball.

McCoist will see out the season. I do not think there is any doubt about that. Depending on a lot of things next season is a question. The next couple of months will answer this. No point on raging at Ally for now. Time will tell and the next two weeks may be crucial too.

No we didn't. Go educate yourself on the art of passing the football and how to retain the ball.

I may have to educate myself as clearly when watching the game i saw certainly no defensive football that you seemed to see in your op.

You seem to be just posting nonsense now to back up your poor initial post.

I may have to educate myself as clearly when watching the game i saw certainly no defensive football that you seemed to see in your op.

You seem to be just posting nonsense now to back up your poor initial post.

Head. In. Sand.

All that needs to be said. If you thought that was attacking football, you are mad.

Head. In. Sand.

All that needs to be said. If you thought that was attacking football, you are mad.

Why would my head be in the sand your initial post said we were defensive we were not.

Its you that clearly posted while not watching the game.