Ally McCoist needs to go!

keithgersbear

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sick and tired of watching defensive football which doesn't get results at home. Can't keep the ball, don't create enough chances and when we do, we miss so many chances.

He is out of his depth. Today was the last straw for me.

You clearly didn't watch today's game given your post.

I do think there is some over-reaction tonight.

As disappointed as I am, it is fair to say we created enough chances to win 2 games.

Past games at home where points have been dropped have seen us create very little so to state that today is same old same old is plain wrong.

Sick and tired of watching defensive football which doesn't get results at home. Can't keep the ball, don't create enough chances and when we do, we miss so many chances.

You could have chosen another time to post this, because today you're wrong on just about every point.

Played good attacking football, probably our best all season. Passed the ball about and kept it well, rarely rushing except in the last 10. Created enough chances to comfortably win 3 games.

Well don't go, we don't need fans like you.

i hate cunts who think there in a position to tell people they are not needed . do you think if people like you fucked off rangers would go under ? btw im not agreeing or disagreeing with the OP but who the fuck are you?

You could have chosen another time to post this, because today you're wrong on just about every point.

Played good attacking football, probably our best all season. Passed the ball about and kept it well, rarely rushing except in the last 10. Created enough chances to comfortably win 3 games.

But we didn't win the game. Again. We're just not good enough just now and the buck falls at the managers door.

You clearly didn't watch today's game given your post.

I did watch it. We didn't create enough chances. Most of our good chances came AFTER they scored. It is pathetic. Pathetic management. Can't defend any more either. Constantly giving away shite goals.

We did the same in our last SPL game and got away with it. Today we didn't. We need new direction. A new manager is required now.

Defensive football ? Are you out of your fucking mind ? Do people just see what they want to see to enhance criticism ?

We did make plenty of chances today, enough to win two games infact....however, the defending at the sheep goal was god-awful! Nobody seems to be mentioning that. The defense is something Ally has control over, and Bartley at RB is horrible!

The subs when we went behind, Kerkar? Wylde? Hardly the inspiring introductions you need to spur you onto victory.

Gutted by that but I thought we actually played quite well today.

Breakaway goal which was well taken.

Aluko creating chances but he then didn't receive a pass for 20 minutes.

Once we brought wide players on we stopped playing football and started lumping the ball forward.

Aberdeen keeper played a blinder.

In my opinion these were all in game incidents and not down to Ally's tactics. I would say that it does highlight how much we need a proper striker.

A long way to go, a lot of football to be played if Jelavic goes or stays we need a quality striker in and that may be out of Ally's control.

I need a :beer1:

Defensive football ? Are you out of your fucking mind ? Do people just see what they want to see to enhance criticism ?

I am judging it from this season so far. It is just far too defensive. We sit back against anyone in this league and look to counter attack. It is boring, unimaginative football. Every team we come up against, we just keep giving the ball away. All the time.