Sandalza - time to bite the bullet?

Carsons Dog

I know "sources" have quoted him and his agent and his fukin lunatic manager saying all sorts of things but as the sand runs out on the transfer window egg timer does anyone else think we should just bite the bullet ad go back for him?

It's all right shopping all around the world for duds who may or may not fit in at Ibrox (see McKay, Ortiz etc) but Sandaza is a proven SPL goals scorer which is what we need to take us through to the end of this season.

Just a thought.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't like the guys attitude,can picture his big long face sulking around depressing everyone if he doesn't get starting every game like he feels he has the god given right to.

Would love to see him in League One or the likes at the end of the season just to bring him down a few pegs and he will realize what he turned down.

Never really wanted him here in the first place, I've never been impressed by him and was surprised we were interested.

I would have taken him though if he hadn't turned out to be such a whiney money grabbing little prick who listens to a manager whos clear motivation is not the player's future.

He can go and take a running fuck to himself the cheeky cunt.

Who the fk does he think he is? Siding with his scrotum-manager and slating our offer in public. Completely disrespectful.

I'll honestly be embarrassed if we sign him now.

Rot in Perth ya sleazy-looking bawhum.

We should have signed him when we had the chance. People who are slagging him as a player are just bitter. Seems that boat has sailed, yes, another one.

Not true, I stated many times before when we were first interested I didn't rate him as a player. Quite a few people did actually, so you shouldn't dismiss those opinions so readily by declaring sour grapes on us all.

We should have signed him when we had the chance. People who are slagging him as a player are just bitter. Seems that boat has sailed, yes, another one.

I don't mind him as a 'player'.

As a person tho, his attitude seems terrible.

We dodged a bullet. Assuming we don't go back and sign the scrote that is.

Not true, I stated many times before when we were first interested I didn't rate him as a player. Quite a few people did actually, so you shouldn't dismiss those opinions so readily by declaring sour grapes on us all.

With all due respect if you knew anything about the game you would know what Fran could and would add to our team. We have been crying out for a striker like him for years, he could and would have complimented any of Jelavic, Miller and even Kris Boyd. The change of opinion on here when people found out he turned us down was embarrassing. Clear sour grapes, not necessarilly you if you have been consistant in your opinion which others have not.

(tu)

I don't mind him as a 'player'.

As a person tho, his attitude seems terrible.

We dodged a bullet. Assuming we don't go back and sign the scrote that is.

He is just another player being poisoned by his agent and club manager to reject Rangers. Houston done it with Allan and Goodwillie and now Lomas has done it with Fran.

As a player he is exactly what we need, he is a perfect mix of penalty box striker and link up striker, he is very clever up there.

As a person, i cannot comment, all i have seen is his club and our club throwing quotes back and forth.

I wouldnt mind taking that bullet, the recovery would be quick and well worth the hit! :)

(tu)

He is just another player being poisoned by his agent and club manager to reject Rangers. Houston done it with Allan and Goodwillie and now Lomas has done it with Fran.

As a player he is exactly what we need, he is a perfect mix of penalty box striker and link up striker, he is very clever up there.

As a person, i cannot comment, all i have seen is his club and our club throwing quotes back and forth.

I wouldnt mind taking that bullet, the recovery would be quick and well worth the hit! :)

(tu)

You must have missed this one from the player then.

''I don't think they value me enough and are trying to get me cheaply."

Would rather give youth a chance a bring in a kid from murray park, who knows and is settled at rangers, been trained and the management team knows there qualities, also if it some kid starting out on there career, there prob more than likely to try work harder to make a name for themselves and remain in the 1st team squad.

Would rather give youth a chance a bring in a kid from murray park, who knows and is settled at rangers, been trained and the management team knows there qualities, also if it some kid starting out on there career, there prob more than likely to try work harder to make a name for themselves and remain in the 1st team squad.

Our youths are very poor this year, very poor. We could have gave young Naismith a game but we loaned him out.

I did, anyway, he is correct. We did. (tu)

We made him a salary-offer (which would have alledgedly doubled his current wage) based on our valuation of the player, and if money was no object Fran Sandaza would be of no use to us anyway. It's all relative. (tu)

He's a grown man, blaming his actions on a managers influence just doesn't wash.

Publicly disrespecting the club like that should put him off the radar for good IMO.

With all due respect if you knew anything about the game you would know what Fran could and would add to our team. We have been crying out for a striker like him for years, he could and would have complimented any of Jelavic, Miller and even Kris Boyd. The change of opinion on here when people found out he turned us down was embarrassing. Clear sour grapes, not necessarilly you if you have been consistant in your opinion which others have not.

(tu)

Well i did say in my first post I would have taken him even although I didn't rate him. However in times like this going by his mentality I would say he's exactly the wrong type of player for us. He clearly wants as much money as he can get from us. Not even rising from the depths of the crappy team he currently plays with to the champions would make him accept the deal we offered him. Like aluko, if he'd have done well his contract would have been re-negotiated - if the wages he was receiving were considered too low.

I'm glad we missed out on this one, in my opinion he's over-rated.