Sandalza - time to bite the bullet?

Carsons Dog

He can get to fuck.

The Rangers should be forced to court no player, let alone a no-mark Spanish shadow of a player who had 6 good months in St. Johnstone following a career of mediocrity and now thinks any club should bend over backwards for him.

Signing players like Sandaza on a "last resort" is the reason we got into this mess.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i did say in my first post I would have taken him even although I didn't rate him. However in times like this going by his mentality I would say he's exactly the wrong type of player for us. He clearly wants as much money as he can get from us. Not even rising from the depths of the crappy team he currently plays with to the champions would make him accept the deal we offered him. Like aluko, if he'd have done well his contract would have been re-negotiated - if the wages he was receiving were considered too low.

I'm glad we missed out on this one, in my opinion he's over-rated.

Why would you take a player you didnt rate? That sounds nuts mate. Every player wants the best deal they can get, they are only human. We are the second highet payers in the country, its understandible he would want the best deal possible. That crappy team have taken points off us in recent years, more than once, what does that say about us? Not tying Aluko down longer may cost us, do you think we can afford to pay him the money he will think he deserves after looking our best player since joining?

I think he is under-rated but we are all entitled to our opinion. (tu)

We made him a salary-offer (which would have alledgedly doubled his current wage) based on our valuation of the player, and if money was no object Fran Sandaza would be of no use to us anyway. It's all relative. (tu)

He's a grown man, blaming his actions on a managers influence just doesn't wash.

Publicly disrespecting the club like that should put him off the radar for good IMO.

He never blamed his anager now did i, i said he would have had an influence, i certainly beleive he did.

Why would you take a player you didnt rate? That sounds nuts mate

LOL Why nuts? There's always the chance a player could do well that I don't rate, if he would have signed I would have been more than happy to be proven wrong and ridiculed due to my poor talent spotting.

LOL Why nuts? There's always the chance a player could do well that I don't rate, if he would have signed I would have been more than happy to be proven wrong and ridiculed due to my poor talent spotting.

I dont think managers go around signing players they dont rate, why would you do it? Thats all i meant.

(tu)

Who would they be?

I would rather play my kids than this waste of space to be honest.

I can't understand why people on here cream themselves about him,reminds me of Ostenstad.Always on his arse and apart from a few goals this season his strike rate over his career is like 1 in 4 which is poor.

I thought Naismith was still here but was informed we had loaned him out but even so i don't want that overrated clown at Ibrox

My own personal view is the guy turned us down and we should not ask him again.

If he snubs the chance to play for the biggest club in Scotland then thats up to him. Considering he got released from Brighton and Hove Albion last summer and is out of contract at SJ in the summer he may just live to regret it.

Just noticed st johnstone have signed 2 strikers on loan till the end of the season . 1 from spurs and 1 from celtic . I wonder if wev shown interest in sandaza again to spark this

God I hope you're wrong - but I've a feeling you're right.

Ally never totally wrote this deal off.

Why should Rangers give him the chance to lift trophies etc etc

He had his chance

Fuck him

I agree. Dont want him either - but by the look of it, they've brought in two strikers cause somebodys going somewhere, probably Sandaza.