Craig Whyte in with the fans today?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want him to make sure that if we do lose Jelavic then Ally's given time and adequate funds to bring in a replacement or replacements.

Even if we do manage to hold on to Jelavic I still think we should be looking to bring in another Striker.

Patience is a virtue...

You may be right. But I think if Jelavic is sold and we don't bring anyone in that faith will turn to anger.

Anyone that believes what we have there at the moment is strong enough to go on and win the league is deluded.

Hopefully he still has an ace or two up his sleeve before the window closes.

Jelavic is good but prso was better-

We are a team -fans- whyte in with us - this guy has a chance - lets give ally a chance

and good signings - wallace - aluko and bognanegra and goian.

lennon - give me your dross.

I put the radio on in the car for a couple of minutes and Keevins and Guidi were having a good snigger about this on Radio Clyde. The tarriers in the mhedia are loving the situation we're in financially. If it was their club who were in this mess they would be shouting from the rooftops, asking questions and demanding solutions - as it's us, it's all a big joke to them.

It's like all their Christmases, birthdays and holy communions have came at once ... having said that if we get off with it the program of tarrier tears that night will be well worth listening to :lol:

Craig Whyte has been brave enough to put his faith in the club we love

100% backing to him is not too much to ask for in return !

agreed.the guy gets booted right left and centre,while that brassnecked bastard who has run a world famous institution into oblivion is allowed all the leeway in the world, even to the extent of his medical being carried out by our club doctor on our premises,the hypocrytical charlatan that he is

It's like all their Christmases, birthdays and holy communions have came at once ... having said that if we get off with it the program of tarrier tears that night will be well worth listening to :lol:

Hope I'll be able to record every one of the suicidal bastards ramblings, to play every time I'm a wee bit depressed for years to come.

Will be some "Nightmare on kerryfail as well".

Hope I'll be able to record every one of the suicidal bastards ramblings, to play every time I'm a wee bit depressed for years to come.

Will be some "Nightmare on kerryfail as well".

They don't don't take setbacks well and they have been looking forward to us having an almighty fall on this one for years now so we could be talking suicides here :lol:

From reading you the other day CB I was in my nappies when you were drinking Glasgow dry!

Glasgow was already 'dry' by the time I got to it.

Edmiston Drive turned it into a desert in a one-man campaign of serious supping. :sherlock:

PS. I was more of a 'social drinker' - I drank just to be sociable.

I was so 'sociable' I had my stomach pumped two-dozen times and had three liver transplants before I left my teens. :lol: