RangersMedia Undiscovered Talent, Series 1!

DamienM855

Season 1, Month's 5 & 6

MAJOR NEWS

-Yappalenko and Keith face off as Scotland and Finland's U21 sides go to battle! Keith manages to put Scotland ahead after just 7 minutes, but Finland reply with an equaliser almost instantly! The game finishes 1-1, with both players picking up bookings. Keith manages a 7.1 rating, whereas Yappalenko gets a 6.8, Not having much luck keeping scots winger James Forrest from running riot.

-James Sawyer manages a MOTM performance with a 7.9 rating in the 1-1 draw with Ayr. The central midfielder created his sides only goal of the game, and could have saved the job of under-fire bairns manager Steven Pressley.

-Dave Keith makes his professional debut for Arsenal in their 2-1 league-cup win over swansea, coming on in the 55th minute for the injured Rosicky! He managed a rating of 7.0, and in doing so, became the FIRST of our players to score a professional goal in England's top tier, with a goal on the 77th Minute! Well done Dave Keith! During this game, Keith became the League cups youngest ever scorer, and also managed to break Dougie Wrights record of the youngest player to ever play in the competition!

-Buzz Aldrin celebrated his birthday in style as he make is Premier League debut vs Everton, breaking team-mate Andrew Neil's record of youngest ever EPL player. Wolves went on to lose 3-0, and Aldrin got a 6.6 rating.

-Aldrin and Neil suffer a shock, as the manager who brought them both to the club is sacked by the board following the defeat against Everton! However, good bear Greame Souness is linked with the job, although Alan Pardrew remains the favorite to take Mick McCarthy's place!

-Alan Pardrew does indeed take the Wolves job, rejecting an offer from Stoke, who instead hire Paul Lambert.

-Lionel Messi wins Golden Ball.

-Xavi wins the Ballon d'Or.

HALF SEASON SCREENSHOTS COMING UP SOON!

Excellent :lol: MAGUMBO :lol:

Lets get a few more months done, if you're not busy of course.

Do the players increase to become unbelievably good? Course they are only 15, but will they become top class later on?

They should, all -10 potential, which means they can potentially be as good as a Messi or a Ronaldo. It's all about making the right choices and taking your chances!

There'll be no more updates untill around half 11 mate.

I'm going to work on getting through January until half 9, but then It's telly time till 11, so i might not be able to complete it then post it up till then! :lol:

They should, all -10 potential, which means they can potentially be as good as a Messi or a Ronaldo. It's all about making the right choices and taking your chances!

There'll be no more updates untill around half 11 mate.

I'm going to work on getting through January until half 9, but then It's telly time till 11, so i might not be able to complete it then post it up till then! :lol:

Ok, no problem. I will be check back then (tu)