RangersMedia Undiscovered Talent, Series 1!

DamienM855

I think Fanny must be on Job Seekers Allowance with the way things are going.

Anyone else unemployed?

Wish I was! Manchester City wont give me a chance. They have useless players like Silva, Toure, Johnson, Milner in the midfield and I still cant break through?! :(

My guy appears to be coming along well :lol: Premiership debut, and scored 4 in 8 - not sure if that is friendlies or u19 fixtures. But no bad for a 15 year old.

Finnish Premier League guy is doing well too. It's been a pretty successful first couple of months on the whole really. The only stumbling blocks have been dodgy nationalities keeping some players held in.

I'm living in one of the world's poorest countries under the world's most oppressive regime. Sure, I've signed a contract, but I can't leave the country for 2 and a half years (and it's unlikely they'll let me leave anyway). My father has died from a preventable disease and my mother is prostituting herself to government officials just so she can make enough money to buy the basics. I spend 10 hours a day in rehearsals for the Arirang Games and I've been brainwashed into believing Kim Jong-il is a god-like figure.

So yeah, think yourself lucky.

I'm an unemployed 15 year old from Scotland. Would take your situation any day of the week.

I'm living in one of the world's poorest countries under the world's most oppressive regime. Sure, I've signed a contract, but I can't leave the country for 2 and a half years (and it's unlikely they'll let me leave anyway). My father has died from a preventable disease and my mother is prostituting herself to government officials just so she can make enough money to buy the basics. I spend 10 hours a day in rehearsals for the Arirang Games and I've been brainwashed into believing Kim Jong-il is a god-like figure.

I'm in tears :lol:

Once they get FM over there, you'll be put in a camp for not making your favoured personnel Glorious Leader.

Media Comparisons!

Buzz Aldrin - Could be the next Davie Weir

Andrew Neil - The New Amauri (Picked Italy over Scotland)

Danny Dyer - The new Michael Owen

James Sawyer - The new Barry Ferguson :lol:

Mohammed de Oliveira - The new Raul Meireles

Starch - The next Joe Jordan

Just found out there was a Scotland under 19's match I was never told about!

Starch and Aldrin featured in a 4-0 win over Australia.

Starch got 14 minutes, and got 8 shots, 3 on target, giving him a 7.2 rating.

Aldrin got 22 minutes, then got sent off. :lol: