RangersMedia Undiscovered Talent, Series 1!

DamienM855

" Breaking news here on Sky Sports:

South African bruiser Wise Magumbo is out with a very serious after Juan Manuel Ortiz trodded on his big toe.

It is understood that Magumbo might never play again, but don't let you think that Juan Ortiz survived the accident without being hurt.

Ortiz's foot fell off after Magumbo tensed his big toe, shredding the Almeria loanee's foot.

It is thought that Magumbo is not finished there.

Watch this space.

Jim White, Sky Sports."

Dmitri's a soup thief, gets what he deserves :ph34r::lol:

The story behind his name is actually the fact that we both ordered soup with a wrap together recently. There was a slight defect in his order so he tried to steal mine. However since he possesses the co-ordination skill of a retarded ferret all he did was spill my soup all over in me when trying to grab it.

With my soup firmly ruined he then proceeded to eat his own with no complaint.

As you can see I've decided to deal with this maturely :lol:(tu)

The story behind his name is actually the fact that we both ordered soup with a wrap together recently. There was a slight defect in his order so he tried to steal mine. However since he possesses the co-ordination skill of a retarded ferret all he did was spill my soup all over in me when trying to grab it.

With my soup firmly ruined he then proceeded to eat his own with no complaint.

As you can see I've decided to deal with this maturely :lol:(tu)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"Hmm, Barcelona? No fun for me.

Hercules? Oooo, Thats my favourite Disney movie ever :dazed: I'll play for you guys :cool: "

"Hmm, Barcelona? No fun for me.

Hercules? Oooo, Thats my favourite Disney movie ever :dazed: I'll play for you guys :cool: "

The funny thing is considering his pitifully embarrassing lack of knowledge on football in real life its likely he'd make a decision based on Hercules been a Disney movie (tu)

Season 1, February 1st - April 13th!

MAJOR NEWS

-Hercules boss could be sacked, potentially splitting dmitri from the manager that signed him.

-Villas Boas sacked by Chelsea, Sinisa Mihajlovic takes over.

-De Oliveira becomes youngest ever Portuguese premier league player, He played the full 90 minutes and helped his team to a 1-1 draw against Porto. He was his sides 2nd best player with a 1-0 rating.

-Dave Keith becomes youngest ever EPL goalscorer, playing the full 90 minutes in a 3-1 win over Sunderland. He scored his 1st, and so far only, league goal for the club on the 47th minute and finished the match with a 6.9 rating.

-McCoist may leave Gers when contract runs out in the summer, Villa Boas the favourite to take over!

-Dmitri turns professional, and his 1 year pre-contract with Hercules comes into action!

-Dmitri turns down 3 year deal from hercules, stating that he wants better pay and more money per appearance!

-Dmitri makes professional debut for Hercules in a 2-1 defeat to Numancia, becoming their 3rd youngest ever player at 16 years and 20 days. He came after half-time, and managed a 6.4 rating.

-Fanny Chmelar makes EPL debut in 1-0 defeat to Arsenal. He came on in the 70th minute and managed a 6.4 rating.

-James Sawyer suffers a shock as Steven Pressley is sacked from Falkirk! Ironically, manager DamienM855 is apparently the favourite for the job. DamienM855 has declined to talk to the media and is said to enjoy unemployment.

-Following managerless Falkirk's 3-0 defeat to Ayr, some journalists are claiming that Falkirk CM is failing to live up the the high standards expected of him. Many believe that dropping Sawyer may be in the best interests of the club. James Sawyer's average rating so far in the first division is 6.82, the 6th highest at the club.

-DamienM855 rejects Falkirk manager post.

-Danny Dyer becomes youngest ever La Liga player, coming on at 77 minutes for Levante against Sporting in a 3-2 defeat. He didn't see enough of the ball to get a rating.

Season 1, April 14th - April 30th!

MAJOR NEWS

-Yappalenko rumoured to training under the watchful eye of current Man City RB Pablo Zabaleta!

-Xand Yappalenko scores in Man City's 2-1 FA Cup semi-final win over West Brom. His goal came on the 64th minute and he received a 7.0 rating. Starch also featured in this match, coming on for Mario Balotelli in the 59th minute. Unlike his Finnish team-mate, he failed to impress, picking up a 6.2 rating.

Hardly any news in april...

Stats to come!

Season 1, April 14th - April 30th!

MAJOR NEWS

-Yappalenko rumoured to training under the watchful eye of current Man City RB Pablo Zabaleta!

-Xand Yappalenko scores in Man City's 2-1 FA Cup semi-final win over West Brom. His goal came on the 64th minute and he received a 7.0 rating. Starch also featured in this match, coming on for Mario Balotelli in the 59th minute. Unlike his Finnish team-mate, he failed to impress, picking up a 6.2 rating.

(Marky watched from the stands) :disappointment:

Hardly any news in april...

Stats to come!

Season 1, May 1st - May 19th

MAJOR NEWS

Decided just to finish off the season before putting up stats.

-Returning Falkirk manager John Hughes celebrated his first match in charge with a 3-1 win over Partick Thistle. Referring to MOTM James Sawyer, who capped off his 7.8 rated performance with a goal on the 7th minute, Hughes said that Sawyer put in a "solid shift" and that he expects to see "more of the same".

-James Sawyer scores last minute equaliser against Brechin in Relegation playoff Final, preventing his team from going down!

Season 1, May 1st - May 19th

MAJOR NEWS

Decided just to finish off the season before putting up stats.

-Returning Falkirk manager John Hughes celebrated his first match in charge with a 3-1 win over Partick Thistle. Referring to MOTM James Sawyer, who capped off his 7.8 rated performance with a goal on the 7th minute, Hughes said that Sawyer put in a "solid shift" and that he expects to see "more of the same".

-James Sawyer scores last minute equaliser against Brechin in Relegation playoff Final, preventing his team from going down!

Well Done Sawyer!!